Mia: "Is it something serious? Or do you just miss me?" I say light heartedly but Davina is as serious as ever in her tone, I have no idea what could be the problem.

Davina: "Kinda, nothing life threatening but I think the sooner I see you the better, oh and come alone. I just think that'll be best right now."

Mia: "You're being so sketchy but fine I'll meet you at the front desk at 12:30pm sharp ok. bye"

(Hangs up the call.)

I just hope it's not another scare like uncle Harry, oh god I hope he's still ok and nothing went wrong. I can't deal with another family crisis anytime soon.

I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and  hop into the shower, grab my favourite loofah, wet it and pour lavender shower gel on it. I wash and scrub each inch of my body till the foamy bubbles are all over. I wet my hair under the shower head and grab the citrus shampoo, I scrub and massage my scalp allowing my hair to soak in the smell. I then stand under the water to allow the warm water to rinse over my body and hair, I already feel fresh and smell amazing, even if I do say so myself. I quickly get dressed and get ready to leave, because I know Davina will only panic if I'm not there by the time I gave her, especially if it's important and I'd like to avoid fighting with yet another family member.

I take Jessi's keys off the counter and leave her a note saying I took the car to meet Davina and that I won't be long, so by the time she's done, I'll be back and we can have a little friend date, it's been a while since we had quality time together. We've had a house full with the boys for a week and it'll just be nice to touch base with her and catch up properly especially on things we couldn't talk about in-front of anyone else.

I head over to the hospital , as I'm reaching my destination I pop Davina a quick text to let her know I'm out front, so she expects me and comes to find me instead of me running around like a headless chicken looking for her.

I get out the car, lock up and head towards the entrance, as I enter the hospital doors I notice Davina is already standing next to the front desk waiting for me, she seems nervous, she's fidgeting with her fingers which is her nervous tick, she can barely look me in the eyes, she seems worried.

"Don't tell me something happened to uncle Harry? I thought he's doing better." I blurt out with my anxiety starting to reach the surface.

"What no!" She exclaims

"Then why the heck do you look this worried and nervous, you're making me super anxious right now . Kind of Like when someone says I've got something to tell you but doesn't tell you straight away! What's it!?" I express, she's definitely rising my blood pressure by dragging this out.

"Come here" she drags me by my hand into a private room nearby and shuts the door behind us.

"Ok seriously Davina, you're stressing me out!" I turn around to face her.

She motions for me to have a seat on the bed.
"Remember when you tried donating bone marrow for uncle Harry? And I said there were irregularities and your blood pressure was quite high, almost alarmingly high?" She asks me already knowing the answer because she and I were there so why is she bringing this up again .

"Yeah ? So what, am I dying ?" I ask jokingly with a slight smile playing off this negative mood that the room is currently in.

"Well no, so I know you're a Virgin or you were one but then seeing you with Dominic in the hospital I thought maybe that changed, so I ran a few tests, one being a pregnancy test, I know I should've asked but the whole family was around and I'm sure it's nothing but my overthinking. I mean you're an adult and I'm sure you know what safe sex is but I figured I'll wait for you to open it even though I already have my suspicions." She explains and as these words left her mouth I thought back on the times Dominic and I slept together and no, we were so in the moment and tipsy I didn't even think of asking if he used a condom and honestly I doubt he did from what I cleaned off me that night.
Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuck!!!! This cannot be happening, my anxiety is finally at the surface and ready to fuck me over.