8. Feelings-Part.2

After their Math class, they headed to their other classes, which unfortunately weren't the same. Dream was feeling strange that day but he just shrugged it off thinking it was probably because he didn't sleep enough. Only, if he knew it was because of a certain someone.
.
.
.
.

It was a normal school day like any other the SBI.( i.e. Techno, Phil, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo ) were having lunch together in their usual spot. The only unusual thing was that Techno was talking a lot and that to about his new roommates and how he liked hanging around with Dream.

" Technoblade, I swear if you ditch us for that Dream. I will cancel our alliance and declare war on the Pig's Step." (i am bad at naming ok.) Tommy declared when Techno wouldn't stop talking about Dream. "HEH!!? Do you think I will do such a thing? I would rather destroy your little government before you dare touch my kingdom." Techno replied with a cold glare. As if on cue Dream shows up behind Techno scaring the others.

Tommy screamed loud enough for the whole canteen to hear. Which caused the whole table to burst out laughing. Seeing this Tommy pouted like a child(that he is) causing Phil and Wilbur to fall off their chairs while laughing. When the laughter died down, Dream spoke," Umm, Wilbur, can I have a word with you?" He looked at the others at the table,"...in private." " Yea,...sure..." Wilbur hesitantly replied. They went outside the canteen through the back door.

" What could he possibly have to talk to Wilbur about?" Tommy asked. " How could I know that. Maybe he wanted to patch up with him. I mean, it's been over four months." Phil answered. " What are you talking about?" Techno asked Phil. " Oh, you haven't been told yet. Well, the thing is Wilbur and Dream were childhood friends, they were inseparable up until a few months back when Dream and George started dating. I believe that Wilbur and Dream both liked George so when Dream and George got together, Wilbur hasn't been approachable to the Dream Team since. No one talks about this because Dream warned that he will cut their tongues if he heard them gossiping about them." Phil simply explained everything but Tommy was still giving him the confused look.

" Tommy, what Phil means to say is that Dream, George, and Wilbur had a love triangle so when Dream and George started dating, Wilbur stopped talking to Dream," Ranboo explained everything back to Tommy in a much simpler way than Phil did. " Well, I knew that," Tommy shouted gaining the attention of the people in the canteen. "Wait, so Phil you are saying that Wilbur and Dream knew each other since they were kids. But neither of them told that to me. " Techno confessed.
.
.
.
.

Wilbur and Dream made their way out of the canteen through the back door. "So, what is it that you need to talk to me about?" Wilbur hissed, clearly showing the anger that's bottled inside. "Look, I know I am not in the place to ask you this and I promise to make this short. " Dream said. "Just say it," Wilbur answered with a frown, Dream sighed. "Did you mean it when you said George was your soulmate?" Dream asked, already knowing what the answer is. " Of course I did. Why would I lie to you about that?" Wilbur shouted, " and if this is what you want to talk about then I have better things to do. I am leaving. " Wilbur said and tried to go back but Dream hold his hand and pulled him, pinning him on the wall.

"Dream, What are you doing?" Wilbur shouted, confused as to what was Dream thing. "Just listen to me for once!" Dream shouted-through their friendship Dream had never shouted to Wilbur. Wilbur stood still. "I didn't believe you back then but now things are different. Back then I thought it was a lie but now, I think you were telling the truth." Dream said in a single breath. He was gasping for air. "You were right, " Dream held Wilbur's jacket as if his life depended on it. "George isn't my soulmate. " Teardrops fell from Dream's face. Dream let go of Wilbur and ran away.

Wiping his tears as more fell he ran as fast as he could and hid in the bathroom. Locking the door, he cried and stayed there remembering all he had done to come to this moment. He regretted every part of himself and just wanted to disappear. He took out a silver-colored metal from his pocket and looked at it and gulped, having only one thought-"if not now then never."
.
.
.
.

Wilbur stood there dazed,, he had never thought to ever see the always smiling Dream cry so helplessly in front of him. Thoughts ran through his head all saying the same thing-"it's my fault!". He tried to run after Dream but he was already gone. Why did he let go of Dream again?, He kept asking himself. Was it really just for George or was there something else he wanted from Dream?

#######################################
Sorry for the late update I was just busy with exams and my result wasn't that great as well so I couldn't post an update soon. The next update would probably be a month later that's all and pls tell me if you liked the angst. I didn't reread it so tell me if there are any mistakes. Pls Vote and comment. It means a lot to me.