6. Likings

A/N- ok so my school started so I wasn't able to write and update this story for a while. I will try to update this once a week from now onwards. And thank you for reading this story. ######################################

" It's already six. I think I should go now. Don't want to make Darryl worry. " Zak chuckled. He got off Dream's bed. They both went out of Dream's room. " Before you go why don't you meet my soulmate and Nick's new roommate. I mean it is only fair if you know who my soulmate is as well. And I am sure you would love him! " Dream exclaimed.

" I hope I don't. Can't make you and Darryl sad. " Zak joked. They both chuckled. Dream knocked on Techno's door. Techno opened the door he had messy hair from sleeping, Zak's eyes widen when he saw his friend, Techno, in front of him.

" You got to be kidding me! He's your sou- I mean, roommate!!" Zak shouted, earning a shy nod from Dream and a growl from Techno. " Why are you here, Zak?" Techno asked out of pure curiosity and not jealousy when he saw Zak's hand brushing against Dream's. " Do you both know each other already?" Dream asked both the males. They both nodded.

"Well, that's great I don't need to introduce you both now. " Dream chuckled as he said that. "Well, I need to go now. Take care Techno and you too Dream. " Zak said giving Dream an evil grin which surely meant he was up to something and left them both there.

"Why was he here?" Techno asked Dream. "Oh, well he's a nice friend so he just came to catch up. " Dream only told the half-truth, well Zak is a friend of his but he came here to know about the soulmate thing and not just catch-up. " He was curious about who was my new roommate was so I thought I would introduce you to him. Turns out you already know him. " Dream chuckled. " Well, sorry for waking you up. " Dream said eyeing Techno's messy hair.

"Oh, it's fine. Don't worry about that. It's good that you woke me up, I still had to do some unpacking anyways." Techno said trying his best to not sound monotone and cold.

He couldn't help it, his voice has always been monotone since he was a kid. So, people always stayed away from him. Everyone assumed that he hated being around people, which was partially true he was more introverted so he liked to be alone. But to him, Dream was an exception. He could hang around with him all day long without worrying about anything like he does when he is with his other friends.

"So, do you need any help unpacking your stuff, Techno?" Dream questioned, hoping Techno would need his help so he could spend time with him. "Well, I only have to unpack my clothes and put them in the wardrobe. It would be nice to have some help I guess. " Techno answered, he too wanted to spend time with Dream, but he couldn't just say that. He didn't want to admit it yet, but he had already got a liking for Dream.

#######################################
A/N- thank you all for the reads and follows and votes. I really love all the support and I would try to update it again soon. Thank you all very much.