2. "Sick from whom? Me?"

" What do you mean by that. It concerns me and why wouldn't it. I am your boyfriend. " George shouted. " George, just leave. " Dream said. " I am not leaving until you don't tell me what's wrong," George shouted and put his hand on Dream's shoulder. Dream shoved his hand off of his shoulder. " I just feel sick that's it. " Dream said. " Sick! Sick of whom? " George raised a question. " Me?" He asked. " George, what are you saying. Why would Dream be sick of you? " Nick practically yelled. " I guess I am getting sick of you. George. " Dream said. " Dude, you can't be serious," Nick said but Dream didn't reply. "What the ****. " Nick yelled.
Callahan stayed there without saying anything. Watching everything. The room went silent, there was no noise, not even the sound of breathing.

" Maybe it is better if we get separated. " Dream said breaking the silence. The room went silent again. " If you want this then. Ok, I guess we are getting separated. "This time George broke the silence. And left the room, Callahan following him. When they were out of ear sight Nick yelled at Dream," Are you out of your mind? Why would you break up with George?" Nick yelled. " Yes, I am out of my mind. I can't stay with him if he isn't my soulmate. I don't want to hurt him." Dream cried. " So, you think that didn't break his heart," Nick yelled. " It did, but it would have hurt him more later. " Dream tried to reason.

" Are you going to school today?" Nick asked. " I want to but I think I should give George some space. We have all the same classes today. " Dream said. " Guess, I am taking a day off as well. I don't want you to cry all day long and that to all alone." Nick sounded sad.
.
.
.
.

" George, I think you should take a day off," Callahan told George. " I am fine. Callahan, you don't need to worry. " George assured his friend. " Then, why are you crying?" Callahan asked, wiping George's tears. George started crying in the hallway. It was empty until a familiar brunette walked and saw George crying. " George, what happened? Why are you crying?" The brunette asked concerned. "I am fine, something just went inside my eyes." George lied. " George, either you are not even trying to lie or you are really bad at lying. Tell me the truth. " The brunette said. " Wilbur. Dream, he broke up with me." George said and started sobbing. Wilbur hugged him and he started crying on his shoulder. He hugged him back tighter.

Wilbur patted George's back and moved his hand in circles to comfort George. George stopped crying. " I think you should take a day off. " Wilbur mumbled. George shook his head no. " Ok then, are you done crying? " Wilbur asked. George slowly nodded. " Ok then let's head to our classes if you don't want to take a day off. We should not be late. " They headed towards their classes.

George and Wilbur went to their homeroom. " Students, I would like you to meet your new classmate. " The teacher announced. A tall boy with long pink hair walked in. He had red crimson eyes and was pale like he had never gone outside. " Please, introduce yourself. " The teacher politely said. " Umm... I...am Dave...Nice to...meet...you all." He introduced himself. " Hey, Blade," Wilbur yelled from the last row, waving his hands in the air and smiling. " So, Wilbur do you happen to know Dave?" The teacher asked. Wilbur happily nodded. " Dave please go and sit in the seat next to Wilbur." He nodded and sat next to Wilbur. " You are so dead, Wil," Dave whispered to Wilbur. Wilbur's smile faded. ( I am going to call Techno as Dave only in this chapter. it is going to be techno in the next.)

After homeroom Wilbur gave Dave a tour of the school. " Are you going to stay in the dorms?" Wilbur asked. " Yea, unfortunately, I have to stay with 2 strangers and I am moving tomorrow after school. " Dave explained. " Why don't you join us for lunch then. I always have lunch with Phil, his brother and his friends. " Wilbur said. " Sure, as long as they are not orphans. " Dave said. Wilbur started chuckling.

---Time skip--- ( to lunch)
.
.
.
.

" George, why are you so down today?" Karl asked. " Yea, George you look gloomy. " Darryl added. " Did you and Dream fought? " Karl asked. " He hasn't come to school today. " Zak added. " Well, something even worse happened. " Callahan spoke. " What happened? " Darryl asked concerned laid his voice. " Umm well, Dream and George broke up this morning. " Callahan said calmly. Karl choked on his food. " What?" Zak yelled. Everyone in the cafeteria looked at them with confusion. Even the table with Wilbur and Dave.
.
.
.
.

" Who the **** is yelling?" A blonde teen with blue eyes complained. He was smacked in his head by his brother. " Phil! What the ****!! Why did you hit me?" He yelled. " Tommy, I remember telling you not to swear," Phil said. Wilbur burst into laughter. Dave was hiding his face in humiliation as everyone looked at their table as Wilbur and Tommy started arguing like kids and we're yelling, making a lot of noise. A boy with mismatched hair was also hiding his face, he was also sitting with them and was muttering something.

" Ranboo? You alright?" A brunette asked. He was smaller than the others at the table. The boy named Ranboo shook his head no. "Oh, do you want me to shut Tommy?" Tubbo asked tilting his head to his side which wasn't seen by the other. The boy named Ranboo nodded. " Ok, I will shut Tommy. " He said and covered his friend's mouth who was still yelling with both his hands. Wilbur and Phil both were laughing at the minor's actions. They fell from their seats down on the floor while laughing. Everyone looked in their direction from the noise heard when they fell. Dave and Ranboo hid their faces as best as they could. Clearly embarrassed and uncomfortable from people looking at them.

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Happy friendship day. I somehow just realized that today is friendship day so this is my gift. Stay happy my bees.