5. Darryl's Zak's?!

"Hey! Dream I got your notebook. Zak said he wants to talk to you. Could you come out of your room?" Nick asked. Dream opened his room door and stepped outside. " Thanks, Nick! What did you want to talk about Zak?" Dream thanked Nick and turned his attention to the other boy in the room, Zak.

" Umm...Uh, Can we talk alone?" Zak asked hesitantly. " Sure...?" Dream replied. They went inside Dream's room and sat on his bed. There was a moment of awkward silence between them until Zak broke it. " I can see my string too." Dream was shocked, to say the least. It came out of the blue so Dream wasn't able to register it properly. After a minute he finally realized what the other had said. Dream looked at Zak with pure shock and surprise.

"Wha- How...Like you aren't kidding, right?" Dream stuttered. Zak shook his head no. " Nick told me, you broke up with George because he isn't your soulmate. So, I wanted to confront you about that. " Zak said, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. The topic was really awkward and weird for them both to talk about. They weren't the closest of friends. They both met each other through their friend, Darryl.

" Do you know your umm... soulmate by any chance?" Dream asked Zak, he hesitated but slowly nodded. " Really?!" Dream exclaimed. " I have known him for a while and you know him too. " Zak said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. " Well, I think I found mine too." Dream said sheepishly. " Dude, you found your soulmate!! That's so cool. Who is yours soulmate?" Zak exclaimed/asked. " You see, my new roommate is actually my soulmate. And I also kinda like him. Well, he looks pretty hot. " Dream said chuckling nervously.

" Mine is Darryl. " Zak mumbled but Dream heard it. Dream gave him a look of disbelief but soon gave him a huge smile. " I am sure everything is going to work for you two. " Dream said. They both chatted for a while until it was 6in the evening.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I wrote most of this chapter instead of going to bed cuz of a power cut. And I felt like I should be doing this instead of sleeping even if I have an exam the next day. Well, hope you enjoyed it. I am planning on writing some fluff next chapter. Maybe Wilbur asks George on a date? Idk we will have to see. Hope you have a wonderful morning/day/night.