7.Feelings

When they finished unpacking it was only 8 p.m. So, Dream and Techno were just sitting on Techno's bed talking like there was no tomorrow. (just means they were talking too much)They had grown a lot closer in just the time of a few hours.

They didn't realize that it was now midnight and were still talking, now, about a game Techno played, he was telling him how fun it was to play. Dream was happily listening to everything Techno was saying. " Then, Tommy and Tubbo betrayed me. So, I blew their nation. And they still dared to call me a traitor -". Suddenly, Dream's phone started ringing and played a song.

~I need your love~
~Cause all of me Loves all of you~
~God speed your love to me~
~You're my end and my beginning Even when I lose, I'm winning~
~I was getting used to being someone you loved~
~I fall into your arms~
~I'll be coming home, wait for me-~

(it's unchained melody, all of me and someone you loved lyrics mixed.)

Dream picked up his phone in a hurry and exited Techno's room. He didn't need to see the name to know who was calling him, it was his ex-boyfriend, George. After their breakup, they hadn't even seen nor talked with each other so he completely forgot about the ringtone he had for George's number.

He picked up the phone. " Dream meet me at our special place at 7. There is something I need to talk to you about." George said in a cold tone and hung up. Dream looked at his phone and saw it was past midnight. He poked his head inside Techno's room and said," Hey Techno. It's already past midnight so I am going to bed now."

Dream didn't notice it but when his phone rang and when he left the room Techno's lips formed a small frown. He had an emotionless face but he would look sad every time the thought of Dream being someone else's crossed his mind. He didn't know why he was feeling like that. Why was he feeling like his chest burnt every single time? He didn't know why he wasn't feeling his breath, his chest tightening like it will shatter any second now? Techno was lost in his thoughts and feelings.
.
.
.
.

Dream went to his room to get some sleep. He woke up at 6 in the morning. He didn't get much sleep but still, he got out of bed and took a shower. He got dressed and headed to their special place; the garden outside the dorm building. Where everything started and ended, the place where Dream confessed his love for George and the place where his red string drove them apart. That place was special for both of them especially the bench.

Dream made his way to the bench in the garden seeing the shadow of a figure already there. He approached the person. He knew it would be George. When he got close to the person, he saw his face, George's face. Without wasting a second, George started talking, "Dream! I didn't think I would say this but I need your help!" Dream looked at him with surprise, never in his life did Dream think that he would ask for his help. Not after he dumped him in such a way without any explanation whatsoever. Still, he couldn't deny the fact that he loved George and maybe still does.

"You are a useless piece of trash but right now you are the only one that can help me," George claimed. " What do you need my help with?" Dream asked. " As long as it is something I can do I will do it." Dream announced with a smile. " Even after we broke up?" George asked with a small frown. (he is referring to the fact that dream is willing to do anything for him even after breaking up) " Yes, because we are still friends, aren't we?" Dream replied. "I guess we are. "

"So, what was it that you need my help with?" Dream asked. George hesitated before answering. "I think I might like Wilbur and I want you to check if he likes me or not." Dream looked at him with a slight look of confusion. "GEORGE!! IT'S ONLY BEEN 2 DAYS SINCE WE BROKE UP AND YOU ARE ALREADY HEAD OVER HEELS FOR WILBUR?" Dream yelled at the top of his lungs. It was reasonable for him to be mad at George but he couldn't say anything after all even he is falling for Techno. He might not realize it now but he sure is falling hard.

"YOU JUST SAID YOU WOULD DO IT NOW DON'T GO BACK ON YOUR WORDS!!" George shouted. " IF I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO ASK ME THIS. I WOULDN'T HAVE SAID IT!" It turned into a shouting-yelling competition without them even realizing it. After 30 minutes of them arguing, dream gave in and agreed to help George. " Ok, I will but under one condition." " What is it?" "We are still going to be best friends." Dream declared. "Sure, I would like that." George replied with a smile.
.
.
.
.

" Dream! Did you hear that prom is coming in a month? I swear the principal is just doing this so he can hook you up with his grand daughter." Nick exclaimed. He and Dream were heading to their math class when Nick started to talk about how prom was coming. Dream looked around to see that a lot of people were looking their way. "Oh, yeah, and the news about your breakup is the headline in the school newspaper!" Nick mumbled loud enough for Dream to hear it. Dream stops in his tracks and turned towards Nick. "WHAT?!" Dream shouted grabbing the attention of all the students nearby.

"Whom did you tell?" Dream questioned. " I didn't tell anyone it was Callahan. He told Darryl and Zak." Nick replied immediately. He knew too well to not joke around when Dream's mad. "Out of everyone, Zak is the person that knew. Of course, it would have been the hot topic today. He is the president of the newspaper club. Why would he leave such news hidden? " Dream gave a nervous laugh. And they went to their classes.

Luckily it was Math so it meant that Dream could get some sleep. Dream was the teacher's favorite student. So, it makes sense why Dream would want to go to the class instead of bunking it to sleep. He should have gotten more rest. To everyone, he looked fine but actually, he was currently a walking dead. He didn't even open his eyes most of the time in the hallway. But guess the world wasn't planning on helping him.

Nick was sitting to his right and his seat on the left was empty. Well, not anymore there came a pinkette who sat right next to him. And Dream knew him, well partially. " Hey Techno." Dream said half sleepily. "Are you sleeping or awake?" Techno asked. "Both" Dream replied. "Guess that makes you sleepily awake. " Techno giggled. And Dream liked it, he thought Techno sounded cute. "By the way, I heard that you broke up with your boyfriend. S**ks to be you." Techno said. " Yeah, it does. " Dream replied. He ended up talking to Techno instead of sleeping the whole class that meant he wouldn't be able to sleep in the next classes cause the teachers that are going to teach them next weren't as friendly as his math teacher.

################################################################################
So I am going to split chapter 7 into chapters 7 and 8 cause this is going to be too long for me to finish within this week and my exams are starting so I won't be updating for around 3 weeks. And thank you all so much for the 1k reads. It just made my day. I hope you all are fine and doing good. Once again thank you and if you enjoyed it pls consider voting and if you would like pls follow me as well anyways bye.