Flash Drive & Key

"So, you're telling me that, after going through all that trouble of getting a voice active security system installed into your apartment, you still manage to forget to activate it at night and gave Nightwing a chance to sneak into your apartment and almost find out that you are the person he's been looking for all these years?" Jason asked, stunned.

Percy tapped her mug nervously. "Yeah...pretty much..."

Jason stared at her, then slowly buried his face in his hands. Piper sipped her drink casually. "Oh, get over it, Sparky," She scolded. "Lighten up a bit will ya?"

"It's no use, Pipes," Thalia said, picking at her black nail polish and glancing at her brother ever so slightly. "Jason is a rule sticker and a risk-Not-taker, he's stubborn just like our dear old dad," Then she paused, then thought about it for a sec. "Well, minus the cheating and the dramatic temper part."

Thunder boomed from outside the cafe they are at but the daughter of Zeus only snickered and went back to studying her black nails. Nico only raised an eyebrow from the side as he played with the pomegranate seeds in his hand as Will Solace sat on the armrest of his chair, plugging at his harp.

"You really should be careful, Percy,'' the son of Hades warned."After all, you've been working way too hard trying to conceal yourself the last few years."

"That would be an understatement," Hazel said, sitting cross-legged on the sofa.

"I agree, name changing and mist-disguised eyes are one thing, but establishing a whole new identity and starting a new company? That's a whole new level!" Frank said through bites of apple.

Percy only laughed nervously. "Whatever it takes..."

"But Perse, you don't want to be too careful," Nico said. "Being too careful could raise suspicion."

"That is already done," Will reminded him.

"Oh, yeah," Nico said, silently judging Percy.

"I was tired last night!" Percy exclaimed, trying to defend herself. "I would have remembered otherwise..."

"Percy, the point of installing it in your apartment and in all of our houses is so that no monsters or unwanted visitors could break into our home!"

"And I spend time on those too!" Leo lifts his head up from his pie. "Speaking of which, I should probably give you all an upgrade, the system could use some-"

"Another time, Repair Boy," Piper said, picking up a bar of chocolate from the table and shoving it into Leo's mouth.

"Look, what happened last night cannot be reversed, so let's just put this behind us and move on!" Percy urged.

"The council meeting this afternoon requires all of us to be there," Frank said. "Are we all ready for this?"

Percy slumped back in her chair and sighed in relief. "Oh, we are not done with you yet, Jackson, this will come back and haunt you," Nico said lightly and Percy groaned.

"I'm actually excited to see what their reaction could be," Thalia said. "Will they laugh? Will they cry? Or will they sprang up and deny the bizarre truth that is right in front of their faces?"

"Uh, neither?" Will said, plugging his harp. "After all, they know Diana and Cassie."

"And Kaldur," Percy added.

"And Kaldur," Repeated Will.

"They will be suspicious," Frank said. "And also question us why we hide this from them."