We are in this Together

Dila almost had a heart attack when she found her boss asleep at the bottom of the large displaying tank.

She first found the fishes all gathering at a certain large tank, then she found them all swirling around a certain area of the tank and when she looked from a different angle, she found Percy in the center of the swirl with her eyes closed, lying motionless on the corals. The marine animals moved around her respectfully, not one dared to come near to disturb her.

If a mortal were to come and see this, they would have panicked and called 911. Dila sighed and tapped on the glass, trying to get her boss' attention. Percy didn't stir.

She's going to miss the meeting with the Seven. Dila thought.

Without another thought, she raced down to the employee's entrance and speed up the stairs. With a few turns, she got to the top of the tank, overseeing the spot where Percy was sleeping. Dila took out a pen from inside her pocket and with great accuracy, she flung the pen directly at the daughter of Poseidon. The pen sail through the water, not seeming to slow down due to the water resistance, but before it could reach the person underwater, the sea-green-eyed girl opened her eyes and caught the pen between her fingers.

Percy yawned and looked around, it took her a minute to realize that she had fallen asleep inside the tank. Wait, what time is it?

"Boss, you're going to be late!"

"I know, I know. I'm going. Remember what I have told you and I'll be back tomorrow at the latest!"

"Late, as usual, Percy," Annabeth commented, studying her bronze knife in her hands. The other five only smirked. Percy backed away from the knife-lady with a wary smile.

"I-I'm sorry, overslept. Didn't realize the time...please don't kill me..." The last phrase was almost a whisper. Annabeth sighed.

"Let's just get going. We are already late...again."

"Uhh, why are we here in the first place? I thought we didn't have any missions this week or was that just a joke!"

"Calm down, Jay. We are not having any mission today, but something else." Tim said, checking and rechecking his utility belt.

"Then why the fudge is we here!? It's already paining my ass having to stay up all night last night catching that wimp of a thief Riddler..." Red Hood whined. Under normal circumstances, Jason whining and complaining is something the Bat-family had gotten used to over the years, but for other heroes who were also present, seeing the red helmet, gun-carrying, mostly controlled vigilante whining like a kid was just...freaky.

"Grow up, Todd. You're not a kid anymore!" Robin growled. "And as always, you have a bad memory just like Grayson." Jason glared at Damian through his helmet.

"Be quiet, Demon. Or I'll shove my gun-"

"Red! That's enough." Nightwing said, breaking up the fight once again before it could happen. "They are coming."

"Dude, does this always happen back at home?" Wally asked.

"Yeah, Alfred had to come up with a new set of punishment just for those two when they broke out a fight in the Bat-Cave," Dick said with a light smile.

"That bad?"

"You have no idea..."

Present at the Cave today was also Wonder Woman and the newly risen Aquaman-Kaldur. "Team, remember to be on your best behavior. Today will only be a test to see if our training exercise will work. The agents visiting us today are some of the best warriors from the entire Force. Do not treat this as a game." Wonder Woman said to the Team. Whispers broke out as soon as she's finished. Everyone is on edge to meet the agents, sure they have met them on the field and have seen them fight, but training with them just levels up the excitement.