Taehyung chuckles, "You want me to be nude, right? You want to see my beautiful body and-"

"Shush."

"And oh! How's the exhibit going?" Taehyung suddenly remembers, and Jungkook answers, "It's going great, we are just going to prepare and organize which comes first for the paintings and that would be it."

Taehyung hugs his back while they are walking together outside, and to their apartment.

"That's great. I am excited to see it. Because you wouldn't tell me a thing."

"It's a surprise." Jungkook answers.

•••

The day of the exhibit comes, and with the help of the university to bring every artist on one presentation of arts and beauty, and to witness their potential and skills to deliver outstanding performances, the Arts and Beauty Exhibit.

Taehyung and along with others already arrived at the exhibition, and when Jimin looks at his surroundings, he's amazed at how everything looks abstract.

"I don't understand arts," Jimin says.

Taehyung chuckles, "You'll get by that."

"Where's your artist?"

"I don't know but it seems that he's busy talking to people," Taehyung says, and Jimin pointed him.

"There he is!"

When Jungkook sees Taehyung, he smiles widely and quickly walks to him, "Did you just arrive?"

Taehyung nodded, "Why are you smiling like that?"

"Well, um, they loved my works."

"Really? Wow! That's great!" Taehyung hugs him tightly and Jimin groans, and went to look around.

"Can I now see it?"

Jungkook nodded and grabs his hand, "Don't be too surprised, okay?"

"Koo, why does everyone looking at you? Are you this popular?" Taehyung teases.

"They are looking at you."

"Me?"

Jungkook nodded and when Taehyung saw the art that Jungkook has been talking about, he can't believe that his portrait is hanging on the wall and every angle of his body and face are showing.

Taehyung didn't move and almost everyone is looking at him, because of the paintings that are showing everywhere.

[I didn't know that he would collect all of these things and put them into a masterpiece like this.] Taehyung thought, [Am I happy? Am I embarrassed? Do I feel disgusted? What am I feeling? Am I proud that my face and body are everywhere?]

"Hyung," Jungkook calls.

"Koo, I, um, I didn't know what to say. I mean, everything is amazing and, it's bold for you to show everyone how my body looks, and um, I just felt um, shy?" Taehyung softly says to him.

Jungkook moves closer to him and holds his hand, "What else do you see?" He asked.

"Um..." Taehyung looks at the paintings, "I don't see anything else besides my face and body."

"That's the purpose of it."

Taehyung looks at him and Jungkook smiles, "I want to value yourself and... I want to help you do that, and besides of admiring you, I want you to know how much you mean to me, Hyung. That all this time, you are all I need to give myself a chance to have an exhibit and to love my work, it's a dream come true."

He didn't reply, instead, he hugs Jungkook in front of the crowded people and they clapped their hands, Taehyung is still being shy because of how Jungkook painted him.

"I looked naked everywhere. And I think you are jealous if someone looking at me but you are showing it to everyone." He whispers.

"They are just looking at the painting but not entirely." Jungkook smirks, "You know what I mean right?"

Taehyung rolls his eyes, "Yeah, yeah."

Jungkook chuckles and whispers to his ear, "I know in and outside of you, Kim Taehyung."

[Fuck. why is that even hot?] Taehyung thought and gulps.

"S-stop." He whispers, a little shy.

"You started it, you even sent nude pictures to me." Jungkook whispers back and Taehyung playfully nudges him.

"It was an accident."

"But I loved every nude you've given me." Jungkook softly says to him, and Taehyung thinks that [He's referring to myself on how I've given him a chance to be open to him even though there's a lot to mention regarding my condition and issues, I've learned everything because he taught me how.] He smiles and said,

"Yes, I've given all of it to you."

THE END.