Chapter 1

"TAEHYUNG!"

As soon as Taehyung arrived in the classroom of a prestigious university, Jimin called him to sit beside him.

"You are the best, do you know that?" Taehyung smiles as he brought out his books from his bag.

"So, did you bring me a photo of what I requested?" Jimin asked, referring to his secret crush to whom he liked for eight years.

"Of course I did." Taehyung grabs the picture in front of the pocket of his bag and gave it to Jimin.

"Oppa, saranghae." Jimin whispers to the picture and Taehyung chuckles.

"Just tell him that you liked him already."

"What if he hates gays?"

Taehyung sighs, "You are not gay. You are bisexual." Then Jimin nudges him and says, "I have been liking this guy for eight years, Tae. I don't think I am considered bisexual."

Jimin hides the picture to his bag and brought out his book as well. But when Taehyung asked him, he almost burp.

"Are you masturbating to women?"

Jimin shook his head, "Hell no."

Taehyung nodded and confirmed, "Alright. You are gay." [To be honest, I don't know if what to call a guy a gay or even bisexual. For me, anything is preferable and acceptable. Whatever it is, it's good to the ears.] He thought.

Jimin rolls his eyes and looks around the class, "Oh, do you know the news yet?"

"What news?" [What kind of news will he have now? Every day, he hears rumors that are roaming around the campus or even in classroom. Jimin has good ears but when it comes to his hands? Well, nothing can beat that.] Taehyung thought.

"That we are going to meet our new Student Council President, and the thing is that, he's the same year as ours." Jimin says.

"Really? Is he handsome?"

[Because the most important thing about guys is the physicial feature, then the personality comes next.] Taehyung thinks and Jimin chuckles.

"You are still on it."

"What? We have to know if he's attractive or not. Because if he is, then, his expressions and moans will be hot as hell."

[I don't know if how I become friends with him. I don't have this kind of attitude. Maybe because we are opposites that attracts and matches together.] Jimin thought.

"I just don't know. The rumor was that, he's good in all things and one of the top of the class."

"I bet he's good in bed too?"

Jimin chuckles and playfully punched his shoulder, "You are acting like you've got experience. You've been single for life!"

Taehyung covers his mouth and says, "You don't have to say that out loud. There are men here that can hear. It's better to act innocent, you know."

"Yeah, act innocent but when it comes to actions, well you've got no points for that."

"But I have a dirty mind, is that counts?"

Jimin laughs again. [Jimin, am I a clown to you? He keeps on laughing his ass off every time I make a sarcastic joke. Is he insane or what?] Taehyung thought again and when the professor arrives, they prepare their books and pens to use during the class.

When the classes ended, Jimin suggested to eat their lunch at the cafeteria instead of buying food outside. It's more cheaper when it's already included from their tuition fees.

"I forgot my favorite pen in the classroom." Taehyung said as he stopped on his tracks.

"Do you want me to come with you?"

"No. Just reserve us some seats, I'll be quick." Taehyung answers and he quickly returned to the classroom, and grabs his pen when he sees it.

"I almost lost you." He smiles while looking at his pen, but suddenly he stumble into someone and he almost fell but someone grabs him.

[Is this what movies was like? If it were, then, am I the leading lady? If I am then... who's my leading man?] He thought while slowly looking at the person who saved him.

[How handsome he is. And when I looked at his body, it's amazing. Is this what perfection would looked like?] He thinks, eyeing to the person. But then, he felt pain on his bottom when the person just dropped him on the floor.

"What was that?" Taehyung says.

"I have a lot of things to do and you are making my arms hurt." He says and quickly walks by.

Taehyung scoffs and got up, "How mean. Alright, he's not handsome and he's not my type anymore."

When he arrived at the cafeteria and found Jimin who is enjoying his food, he sat beside him and groans.

"What's wrong?" Jimin says while chewing.

"I met the ugliest and meanest person ever in this university." He says.

"Who?"

"I don't know and I don't want to know." Taehyung says and starts eating what Jimin chose for him.

Jimin sighs, "Just eat more carrots, okay?"

"Why do you keep on bringing me carrots everyday? Do you know how I hate carrots?"

"That's the point. Even if you hate it, you will learn how to love it." Jimin smiles with his cute chubby cheeks and Taehyung ignores it.

After they finished eating, they proceeded to their next class where they are going to meet their new Student Council President on their department in the university.

As their usual seats, Taehyung and Jimin seat beside each other and some of the students are already preparing for the next class.

"Do you hate Mathematics?" Jimin asked.

"Who wouldn't?"

"But I do love Mathematics. I just hate Literature."

"Oh, we are the opposite." Taehyung says and looks from the door where some of the students are coming in and wearing uniforms that's written in bold letters.

Student Council

Then the professor came in as well, she introduced the students in front and one by one, they sang a chant and said their agendas for the department.

Lastly, the president introduced himself which made Taehyung got up from the class and points at the guy in front.

"Y-you!"

Jimin looks at Taehyung and looks at around where everyone is already staring, even the professor.

"T-Tae! W-what are you doing? Sit down." And pulling his navy blue hoodie, then Taehyung sat quietly while staring at the guy in front.

"That jerk. He's the ugliest and meanest guy in the university." He whispers.

"That guy? But he's cute. How come you don't liked him?"

"He dropped me."

Jimin looks at him and raises his eyebrows, "D-dropped? He did what?" Without realizing, everyone's looking at them. And Jimin says sorry at the class.

The guy is still looking at Taehyung and he, is still glaring at him. But the guy just ignored him and started talking again.

[I don't like him. He hurt my butt. And my year term hasn't even started good yet. But here comes the bad one.] He thought.

"... and I hope everyone will have a great year, my name is Jeon Jungkook, your Student Council President."

•••

A/N:

Every chapter will contain a little hot taekook pictures above or below your desktop/phone, that has nothing to do with the chapter content.

So bear with me. Xx