Chapter 13

WHEN Jungkook arrived at Taehyung's place, he didn't hesitate to walk towards his apartment. Because this is how he's so desperate on finding him if he's well or not, he even bought medicines that could help him with his condition.

Jungkook tries to call him again and it still reaches its unavailable call. "Hyung."

"Hyung!" He calls, [Whenever I call him this, he quickly changes his mood, and sometimes, I teased him with this. So, I was hoping if it would change his mind and come out.]

"Hyung, please come out!"

"J-Jungkook."

He quickly turns around and sees that Taehyung is outside and holding a paper bag with his hoodie and facemask.

"H-hyung. Are you okay?" Jungkook asks and he quickly checks him around to see if he's doing well.

"I-I'm fine. How did you know this place?"

"Jimin told me-" Jungkook covers his mouth and realized that Jimin told him that it should be secret between the two.

"That jerk." Taehyung whispers.

"I am worried." He says to him and continues, "You are not answering my calls. I thought that you are mad at me or something, then you didn't attend classes for three days."

"Look, Jungkook, I-I was not feeling well, but it's just cough and cold, and it will go away. So, don't worry." Taehyung smiles behind the mask, but Jungkook can see it in his eyes how much he's having pain right now.

Taehyung walks to his apartment and climbs the stairs, so Jungkook followed him.

"What are you doing?"

"I-I want to come with you."

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to." Taehyung quickly answers and stops him in his tracks.

"Hyung, please, I am worried and I want to take care of you."

"You don't need to. I've told you, I am fine."

"A-are you having dreams?" Jungkook asked.

"Did Jimin tell you this?"

"I begged him to. Because I am worried. Why are you not opening up to me? I thought we are more than that." Jungkook says.

"Jungkook, it's not like that-"

"Then what is it?"

Taehyung was about to speak again but he coughs, and he's having dizziness and hunger. [When did I last eat?] He thought.

"Hyung, what's wrong?"

"N-nothing. Just go!"

"I will not go until you let me in-"

Taehyung is shoving his hands away and he felt like his life is already giving him up, then he felt Jungkook's arms helping him.

"Taehyung!" He last heard.

•••

Taehyung slowly opens his eyes and he wandered around the room, it's his room. He slowly got up and found a man in his apartment, it's Jungkook.

"W-what are you doing here?" He asked, he quickly got up and stands in the corner.

"I was cooking your favorite egg roll." He says and continues, "Drink some medicine, I have here water for you."

"N-no. Get out! G-get out!" Taehyung cries and Jungkook is walking towards him.

"N-no! Please! Please don't." He says and all he can see is his father, grabbing his hands.

"No! Fuck, no! L-let go! Let go!"

"Hyung, what's wrong? Hyung wake up! Wake up please! T-Taehyung!" Jungkook says, but the thing is that Taehyung is already awake and he's having a period of his disorder.

Jungkook remembers what Jimin had told him, that his condition has been getting worse. He didn't know what to do at this point, because Taehyung is wrapping himself over his knees, like a ball at the corner, crying himself.

Jungkook slowly crawls to him and even Taehyung is shoving him away, he can't help but put his arms around his fragile body.

"Shush, shush," Jungkook says and Taehyung still cries and fighting against his chest.

"I-I'm here. I'm here hyung. Don't worry, I'm here, I'm Jungkook. I'm Jungkook." He repeats and gently patting his back and leaning his head against Taehyung's head.

"Shush, don't cry. I'm here and I'm not going to do anything bad, okay? I'm Jungkook." He adds and making him stop crying.

Jungkook looks around the small apartment and there he only has minimal things around his room, like a bed floor, a folded table, a window, and clothes in his cabinet. Some posters sounded so scary, and it's all drawings of a child. And I think it's his works.

[Something happened in his childhood that's been keeping him secluded in this place.] Jungkook thought while Taehyung slowly fell asleep in his chest tears on his cheeks.

He gently wipes his tears and caresses his beautiful face, "Who did this to you?" He whispers and clenches his jaw.

[Such a beautiful creation but yet, a ruined mind and heart.] He thinks and he puts him gently back on his bed.

He covers him with a blanket, and he thinks that he should cook him some soup to make him feel better.

•••

Taehyung woke up once again, and he felt so warm around someone's presence and when he looks over his pillow, [No. It's not a pillow, but a stomach.]

"Jungkook." He says Jungkook is sleeping beside him while still wrapping his hands over his shoulder.

[That's why I felt warm and relaxed because I could feel his presence. This is not once, but many times that I stayed in his place. Whenever our skin touched, I've never felt more satisfied and contented with anyone. Is it because he's too familiar?] Taehyung thought and suddenly he remembers what Jungkook did earlier for him.

He looks over to him and the table in front of them, Jungkook prepared food for him, and the soup are still hot. He crawls to it and he looks at what he prepared.

A curve on his lips formed, and he grabs a spoon and slowly tries the soup which he thinks it's delicious.

He looks back at the sleeping Jungkook which has his mouth slightly open, and back to the food that he prepared.

"Thank you." He whispers and starts to eat what Jungkook made, and it is the most memorable moment he has in his apartment.

•••