Chapter 2

WHEN their classes finished, Taehyung and Jimin went to the main campus to check their clubs and other activities that they inquired into.

"I still hate that guy," Taehyung says.

"Calm down. Maybe he just dropped you by accident and he didn't mean to do it."

"Or maybe he finds me irritating."

"Or maybe he was just shocked at how handsome you are," Jimin answers, making him feel better.

"Probably?" Taehyung smiles making his boxy smile cuter as ever. And Jimin knew that that's why he preferred his friend like this, instead of being serious.

[Because a serious Taehyung will be a death of me.] Jimin thought.

When they went to the main campus where every poster of the students are posted, they checked their names if they are included.

"Park Jimin, Park... Jimin. Ha!" He says, pointing at the paper posted.

"What club are you in?"

"Dance club!" He smiles and does his robotic dance which he's thinking if he could do that in his audition.

"What are you, high school?" Taehyung sarcastically teased Jimin.

Then Taehyung has been looking for his name, however, he's quite having the difficulty of finding it.

"I don't see my name in any of the clubs here."

"That's impossible," Jimin says and he's looking everywhere for every paper that is posted.

"I'm quite sure that you wrote theater club and what are your other options?"

"Literature club and..." Taehyung has been finding the last option that he wrote, but he didn't find it.

"Oh, is that another paper on the floor? I think it just fell." Jimin says and points at the floor.

Taehyung was about to pick it up but someone already did, and when he looked up, he didn't expect the ugliest and meanest person in front of him.

"Do you still need it?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung glares at him and Jimin was pulling his hoodie, and whispering to him to just let it go.

"No."

"Okay," Jungkook answered and looks at the paper, his eyes started to the top of the paper and until it reached the end.

"Your name is Kim Taehyung, right?"

The two friends look at each other, and they are quite surprised at how he knew about his name.

"Yeah, so what about it?"

"Your name is here." Jungkook points and gives the paper to Taehyung, and he immediately grabs it and looked into the paper.

"He's right. You are in the Arts club!" Jimin smiles and looks to Jungkook, "He got what he wants."

"That's great. We are going to see each other every day." Jungkook says and Taehyung looks at him like, [What the hell is he saying?]

He looks to the paper again.

[Jeon Jungkook.] He thought, but when he looks at the guy in front of him, he's gone.

"It's like destiny," Jimin says.

"Destiny shit. Did you see the look on his face? He's telling me to punch him."

Jimin chuckles and playfully punches his back, "You are so dramatic. You should be in the theaters club."

Taehyung sighs and thinks, [But I don't want to see his handsome face every day. It's making me felt bad about glaring at him. It's like whenever I glare at him, the more handsome he gets. And he looks so... hot in his big body.]