Chapter 9

JUNGKOOK doesn't know what to do when he heard the deep and sighing whisper from Taehyung, it is like an ocean that sends him drowning from his deep voice.

When Taehyung looks at him, he has his puppy eyes glowing at him. It made Taehyung worry at some point, because, [Did I scare him? I am only wanting him to learn something from me. Did I do something that offended him?]

[Why does my heart pounding like crazy right now? He just whispered in my ear, it's like sending signals through my body.] Jungkook thought.

"Jungkook." Taehyung calls him.

Jungkook blinks twice and calls him, "Hyung."

"... I will not do it again, I promise." He adds.

Taehyung left dumbfounded, "Y-yeah, you should." He just said and removes his hand from blocking his space.

Jungkook is still leaning against the wall and looking away from him, "I think we should go to our activity."

"O-of course." Taehyung stutters and follows Jungkook to their classroom, and just in time the professor arrives.

•••

After the class ended, Jungkook quickly went to the comfort room, and inside the cubicle.

[Shit. What was that all about? I couldn't even looked him in the eye. And why do I feel like I want him to whisper to my ears every single day?] He thought.

He sighs and his chest keeps on pounding, he opens his phone and scrolls through his saved photos.

[How could someone be so perfect?] He thinks again and the weird thing is that, [Why am I hard?]

•••

"Where's Tae?" Yoongi asked Jimin as soon as he arrives at the Min Resto Bar.

"He'll be here soon, he just needs to grab his clothes from his apartment." Jimin sat on their usual table, and Yoongi sat beside him, bringin him glasses of beers to drink.

"Because I have things to say."

"What is it?"

"Someone has been asking me about Tae, he's been here every single night waiting for him. He's like a stalker or something." Yoongi tells him.

"S-stalker? That's creepy. Tae should be careful around here." Jimin says and continues to look around the place.

"Is he here right now?"

"No, maybe later. Also, he sounded really creepy like talking about beauty and arts, or something."

Jimin raises an eyebrow, "Arts? Beauty? Stalker? Are you serious about these terms?"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Because I know someone liked that."

"Are you sure? Because maybe, it's friends with Tae." Yoongi says.

"I don't really know their relationship but, it's creepy when he asked about him every single night when they see each other at the university."

"Hey!" Taehyung entered the place, and they both looked at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

Jimin looks behind him and says, "I think Jungkook is a stalker."

"What? What do you mean?"

"Someone has been looking for you every single night here, asking hyung about you. And he talks about arts and beauty." Jimin explained.

"Arts? Beauty? Stalker? Are you sure about that?" Taehyung asked, repeating what Jimin had said and making Yoongi felt deja vu for only minutes.