Chapter 12

BECAUSE of his nude pictures, Jungkook cannot see anyone's image anymore, including a woman's breasts and her private part. Everything became boring for him, except Taehyung's.

"Aah." He moans on his bed while he's flapping his private part until he came, "Shit. I've done it again and fuck, it was satisfying." He adds and collapsed on his bed, [This is bad. I am gay.]

Suddenly, he heard a knock coming from his front door, remembering that Taehyung would be coming over. [Fuck, I forgot!] He immediately cleans his bed and sees if there's any evidence that he has done such a perverted manner, and throws the tissues and hides his lubricant.

He stood up breathing heavily and opens the door revealing a handsome Taehyung, which Jungkook left speechless again, [Oh god, he's so beautiful.]

"What did you do? Did you just woke up?" Taehyung asked.

"U-um, yeah. Sorry."

"Hurry up and we are going to leave in two minutes."

"Two minutes? Why?"

"Because I've heard that the model that you've wanted will be sold out and we need to hurry-" Taehyung was cut off when Jungkook panic and wears different colors of slippers and grabs Taehyung's hand, "There's no time left! We must hurry!" He says.

When they arrived at the mall, Jungkook bought his favorite camera model for his shoots and Taehyung has been laughing his ass off because of how good his acting was, making Jungkook panic to buy his camera.

"Looked at you!" Taehyung laughs because of his slippers.

"The camera didn't even sell out!" Jungkook pouts while carrying the box, making him like a baby who lost a fight. And Taehyung pats his head, "Ooh there, you. The baby must be happy, do you want some ice cream?"

"No."

But the opposite of what he said, they bought ice cream together. Taehyung treated him and they are now looking around the shops like what friends would do.

"Woah. Can we go there?" Jungkook points at the skincare and makeup shop, and Taehyung nodded, and they entered the shop together.

"I've been using that like forever," Jungkook tells him and Taehyung looks at him, [How funny it is that he found these things useful in his life. I don't judge him but, he's more like a gay to me. However, he's cute for being like this.]

"Hyung, I think I will buy some more. Can you wait for me?" He asks.

"Just go ahead, I'll wait outside," Taehyung tells him and he nodded.

[Just by observing our situation right now, it's like I am not gay and he is. Or, I am gay but not too gay and acting a little daddy? Shit. Did I just make myself hotter?] Taehyung thought as he's looking at Jungkook roaming around inside the shop, [He's cute.]

"Tae?"

He turns around and sees Seokjin. He didn't expect him to see him here, but knowing that Seokjin has business here, it would be normal for them to see each other.

"H-hyung," Taehyung says and Seokjin walks to him.

"Why are you not answering my calls?"

"Because there's no reason for us to talk."

"There still is. I know now the reason why we became like this." Seokjin says and Taehyung cannot look at him now, knowing that maybe, [He already knew.]

"We became like this because you made me reject you. Why?"

"I-I don't know what you are talking about." Taehyung is stepping back, but Seokjin grabs his wrist, "Hyung, let go."