Chapter 19

"WHAT?!" Jimin got surprised as Taehyung tells the whole confession thing that happened between him and Jungkook.

"Be quiet." Taehyung lowers their heads from the class because some of them are already looking at them.

"You are kidding, right?"

"Why would I be?" Taehyung whispers.

"I don't know, maybe because you are desperate for sex?" Jimin guess and he covers his mouth, "Lower your voice."

Taehyung sighs, "I'm not desperate for sex, okay? This is a different thing."

"But something happened. Right?"

"Well, um, y-yes."

"Shit!" Jimin curses, "Finally!"

"Finally what?"

"Finally you've chosen someone now. I told you didn't I? I am right. They both liked you!"

"Okay, okay. You are right. Now, let's keep this to a low profile, okay? I don't want anyone to know because I don't want to ruin his reputation as the Student Council president."

"Got it." Jimin gives him a thumbs up.

"Good." The professor enters the class, everyone stood up and greets him.

"So, did you get the d?" Jimin smirks.

"Stop it." Taehyung got shy and looks down at his table, and they take their seats.

"You whore." Jimin whispers.

Taehyung chuckles, "You're next, so better confess to Yoongi or I'll say that to him."

"You wouldn't!" Jimin got surprised, everyone looks at their way.

"Yes, Mr. Park?" The professor asked.

"N-nothing, sir." Then he kept quiet, rolling his eyes at Taehyung, who is laughing at him now.

•••

"You are being creepy right now," Jimin says while Taehyung is smiling at his phone and was about to reply to Jungkook when Jimin talks to him

"This is what you call relationship, Chim."