"Meet him, so that he's not going to bother you again." He replied.

"Are you sure?"

Jungkook nodded, "He will not stop until you make him. So, you have to meet him."

Taehyung nodded, "Okay."

•••

Taehyung walks into the Min Resto Bar and sees that Seokjin is already seated, and Yoongi is writing something on the counter.

"Tae, you're here," Yoongi says and gestures to Seokjin on the other table. Taehyung walks to him and greets him.

"Hyung, good morning."

Seokjin gestures him to sit, and so he did.

"Tae, I'm glad that you agreed to see me."

"I am sorry for ignoring your calls and your texts. It's just that... um, I'm not ready to face you."

"What's wrong? Is there something going on with you right now?" He asked.

"Umm, to be honest, Hyung, I am here because I want you to know that I am seeing someone now and, um, it means that, I am rejecting you." Taehyung slowly says while fidgeting his fingers under the table.

"I see. Is that person the one who went to the mall?" Seokjin asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Do you love him?"

Taehyung looked up to him and says, "So much." And Seokjin smiles softly, "Can he take care of you and doesn't make you cry and get hurt?"

Taehyung nodded, "But it's natural to have arguments, but at least we can work it out."

"How confident are you?"

"If the rating is ten, then ten it is."

Seokjin looks at Taehyung softly and stood up to pat his hair twice, "I am glad that you found the one. I am happy for you both."

Taehyung didn't know what to say but he wants to cry, however, doesn't want to cry in front of his Hyung.

"But can we still stay friends?" Seokjin asked.

Taehyung said, "Of course. We started at that point, we can still stay the same thing."

Seokjin smiles, "Alright." And stood up from his seat but Taehyung stops him.

"Can I continue working here?"

"Of course," Seokjin answered without looking back and then walks out the bar.

Taehyung smiles and Yoongi walks to him.

"Did he just let you go?"

"Yeah, we had closure now."

"Oh, man. He will cry any minute now or he's crying in his car." Yoongi chuckles, "And he will call me again later to be comforted."

Taehyung didn't say anything but sees that Jungkook comes into the bar.

"Are you done?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, I thought you are busy now with your president thingy," Taehyung says.

"It's done and I just want to check how everything's going." Jungkook keeps on looking everywhere and Taehyung playfully pinches his cheek and says, "Stop looking around. He went home. And now that you got out early, maybe we can do something together?"

He raises his eyebrows and Jungkook quickly walks out of the bar, and Taehyung follows him playfully teasing him.

"Hyung, stop saying those things in public."