"Yeah, it's just weird."
Simba and and Benji then jumped up onto our laps and Simba was licking Miles' like no other.

"He so tiny still." Miles chuckled as he moved Simba away from his face.

"I know, I don't think he'll grow to be much bigger but they're both so cute." I smiled and hugged Benji. "So, what's going on with you then?"

"Well..." he chuckled. "I'm obviously doing this internship thing with Proudlock and he's kind of tasked me with creating the concept for the shoot of his new jewellery line but Sophie has kind of taken over a little bit but she called me to this library a couple hours ago and literally had me strip so I was fully naked so she could sketch me or something."

I burst out laughing. "Sophie can be a bit over the top sometimes for sure. How did you feel about that?"

"Obviously not how I imagined being naked with her." He half joked. "What is that?" He pointed down to one of my sketch books.

"It's just some concept ideas for my next collection." I explained. "I'm kind of at a loss. Like I don't know what to do next, I feel like I've kind of already done it all."

"Mind if I have a look?"

"Go for it."

He grabbed the book and spent a few moments looking through it. "I think you're missing your usual flare. Like all of your stuff usually has some kind of impact that draws you to it but I feel like these are too standard."

I nodded. "No, I know. I'm just at such a standstill, like there's such a mental block and I don't know why."

"I think that we need to get you out." He dramatically closed the book. "Why don't you come on a night out with me tonight? Let loose, think about something other than work and just have fun."

"I don't know..."

"Come on, we haven't gone out just the two of us in fucking ages and I miss my party buddy. Who knows, maybe you'll find inspiration in the club lights and peoples outfits? Please?"

I thought for a second and then caved. "Fine. Just the two of us, that means you can't go hooking up with anyone."

He excitedly punched the air. "Get in! I'll go get ready and be back here in an hour and we can go out for dinner before hand?"

"Fine but you're paying."

He chuckled. "Deal."

After he left, I went and got changed but I hadn't been clubbing in a while so I did struggle finding an outfit.

"Fuck you look amazing." Miles complimented as I walked outside.

"Thanks. I don't remember buying this but it's the only clubbing outfit I could find."