Chapter 47

"Ahh~there Joonie~ngh harder! Y-yes ahh right there!" Jin moaned as Namjoon was massaging his sore feet. The omega's due date was in two days and he'll be admitted to the hospital tomorrow. He was constantly feeling sore everywhere making him frustrated, he would cry from the discomfort making Namjoon's heart hurt because he can't make his mate feel better. "That's enough Joonie, I'm feeling better now," the omega said feeling bad for his lover who had to massage him the whole day. "It's alright angel, try to get some sleep yeah?" the alpha said still massaging his fiance's feet and thighs.

Soon the omega drifted off to sleep and the alpha tucked him in gently and placed a kiss on his forehead. After making sure Jin was soundly asleep, Namjoon went to wash his hands and then to check on all the things he'd packed earlier in the hospital bag, to make sure nothing important was missing. Seeing that everything was okay, he joined his mate in bed and soon fell asleep.

The next day

The couple were having breakfast when Mrs Park walked into the dining room. "Jin dear, I heard that you'll be admitted to the hospital today. I wish you a healthy delivery," she said kindly with a big smile and then turned to Namjoon, "Joon, I've been working for your family for twenty years, I've watched you grow into a great man, congratulations dear. Treat your mate with all the love he deserves." "Thank you Mrs Park, you've always been like a second mother to me. I promise I'll cherish and treat Jin like the prince he is," the alpha said with a dimpled smile. Jin on the other hand got up from his seat and hugged the woman, sniffling into her shoulder, "Thank you aunty, you've always been so kind."

Jin and Namjoon were now on the way to the hospital, Taehyung driving them there. "Are you nervous hyung?" the young alpha asked his brother, "Nervous about what exactly?" Namjoon asked curiously. "About being a father and about Jin hyung giving birth?" "Of course I'm nervous about being a father, but I'm also excited. Sure there'll be bumps here and there but for our pup, everything would be worth it," he answered with a grin and continued, "The idea of my Jinnie giving birth scares me, the excruciating pain he'll feel- the fear he'll feel- but I know one thing for sure; Jin is the strongest person I know, he'll do amazing." Jin blushed at his alpha's words and leaned his head on his shoulder, the alpha pecking his head; and soon enough they reached the hospital.

Tae had left an hour ago, promising to come back the next day with Jungkook. "Are you feeling any discomfort baby?" Namjoon asked his mate who was currently sitting on the hospital bed, reading a book, "No Joonie, I'm okay," he answered with a smile. There was a knock on the door and Mark entered with a nurse. "Jin hyung how are you feeling?" "I'm feeling okay, just a little sore," "Okay, I'll just take your blood pressure for now."

Mark took Jin's blood pressure and hummed, "Mrs Han please note down his blood pressure as of now, 118 over 78," the nurse quickly noting it down. "Everything seems fine as of now, don't stress okay hyung," he announced gently and patted Namjoon's back, "Thanks Mark," the alpha said with a smile and the doctor and nurse left soon after.

It was past midnight when Jin woke up to an uncomfortable feeling in his body. His back was hurting like never before and the cramps were getting worse. He looked over to his mate sleeping in the couch, he didn't have the heart to wake him up because it's the first time in months since the alpha had gotten proper rest because he'd always stay up to make sure Jin was comfortable, he'd get him his cravings and massage him till he fell asleep. The omega was squirming in pain when the alpha woke up and immediately rushed to his side. "Sweetheart what's wrong? Where are you hurt love?" "S-stomach Joonie ahhh~" "Baby how long has it been like this?" "For half an hour n-now," Okay love, do you want to sit up?" "Mmm please."

When Jin was about to sit up with his fiance's help, he suddenly felt something wet in his pants. His eyes widened in realization and he immediately held unto the alpha's hands tightly and yelled, "DARLING! MY WATER BROKE!" Namjoon was startled and he almost forgot what to do, "Baby, let go of my hand sweets, I'll be back in a second, I'll go get the nurses yeah?" the alpha asked to which the omega nodded.