Chapter 12

Jin was waiting for Namjoon to pick him up. He was nervous about meeting the alpha's parents and close friends, he wondered if they'd look down on him like everyone else. 'What if they hate me? God I think I look awful! Ugh I'm so nervous.' Jin was broken from his thoughts by the sound of his door bell and he quickly got up to get the door. The moment he opened it, he was greeted by Namjoon who was looking absolutely gorgeous, Jin wanted to worship him. The omega couldn't help but fall deeper. The alpha was perfect - tall, great figure (though the clothes are hiding everything), smart, successful, but the best thing about him- he was the kindest and Jin was thanking his lucky stars for getting the chance to know him. "You look handsome, Joonie," The omega finally said with a blush.

While Jin was admiring Namjoon, the alpha was practically drooling over the omega

While Jin was admiring Namjoon, the alpha was practically drooling over the omega. Jin looked so beautiful and ethereal- his gentle features making him look so angelic, his loving aura, his beautiful eyes that shine brighter than the stars, his soft voice that can calm anyone - Jin was just perfect. Namjoon snapped out of his trace when he heard Jin told him he looked handsome, the alpha noticing the blush on the Omega's cheeks, finding it too cute. "Thank you seeet cake, you look beautiful, mesmerizing, angelic," he replied. "Let's get going now Jin."

At the party:Jin was nervous like hell

At the party:
Jin was nervous like hell. His palms were sweating. "N-Namjoon maybe you should have come with someone else. What would people say if they saw you hanging out with someone like me?" Jin whispered. "Jin, I've told you earlier, I don't want anyone else but you to be with me. You're perfect and if people got something bad to say about you I'll end them,"  Namjoon said and pulled Jin closer by his waist. "Uncle Joon, Mr Jinnie, you're here!" Nari ran to them, this time being picked up by Jin. "Yes we are sweetie," The alpha said with a smile and ruffled her hair causing her to giggle softly. "Oh Uncle Joon, granny wants to talk to you and Mr Jinnie and I go play with uncle Tae Tae. Bye bye," She said and went looking for Tae. Jin in the meantime froze when he heard that Namjoon's mom wanted to meet him, the alpha saw this and squeezed his waist telling him it'll all be fine.

The pair made their way to the star of the evening. "Namjoon why didn't you introduce your friend to us?" A tall and handsome man asked. "Appa, we just got here so how can I do that?" Namjoon fired back causing the other male, an alpha, to laugh. "You're right my son, now let's go meet your eomma and introduce your friend to her first or she won't talk to me for a week," Mr Kim said and winked at Jin. Finally they were face to face with Mrs Kim. She was beautiful. She looked so elegant and bold, and she has an aura of power all around her despite being an omega. Jin felt intimidated and he got more nervous. Suddenly he was pulled into a hug. "Don't be nervous dear, thank you for being with our son," Mrs Kim whispered in Jin's ear. The omega was shocked. He had expected to be treated with hostility, to be looked down upon and to be ignored. He wasn't expecting the elegant and strong beautiful omega to be kind to him. No wonder Namjoon is so loving, his parents taught him well.

Jin bowed to Namjoon's parents. "Hello uncle, aunty, I'm Kim Seokjin. I'm Nari's teacher and Namjoon's friend," Jin said with a small smile. "Aww you're so sweet. Please don't be too formal with us dear. Treat us as your family, also just call me eomma, all of Joon's friends call me so," Mrs Kim said with a big smile. "That's right kid, don't be so formal. Don't worry, we won't look down on you son, we actually think you're very special. Also call me Appa, Yoongi and Jimin also calls me Appa. Oh even Jungkook had called me Appa," Mr Kim said and patted Jin's back. Again the omega was on the verge of tears. Why are they so kind? I've never felt so loved before. Soon Namjoon pulled him into a warm hug, his eomma and appa also joining in. A few tears escaped Jin's eyes but they were happy tears.