Chapter 36

Namjoon reached his brother's place in thirty minutes. He got out of his car and rushed into the house. "Tae where's Jin?" he asked his brother, "He's in the guest room hyung. But why are you dressed in sweats? You went to the office like that?" "No Tae, I went looking for Jin at Yoongi's and Chim suggested I took a bath to calm down a bit and he was right," The alpha said with a smile and rushed upstairs to one of the guest bedrooms.

Jin tried to fall asleep but he couldn't. He'd hurt his alpha and it was killing him, though his eyes we're definitely closed, tears still streamed down his face onto the pillow. He heard the door opened and he thought it was Kook but the familiar scent of his alpha filled his nose. The Omega's heart was racing but he pretended to be asleep, he was scared his alpha would look at him with disgust and anger and. The bed dipped a bit and Jin knew Namjoon had just sat on the bed, his breath almost stopped when the alpha gently stroked his hair.

Namjoon saw that Jin was asleep, his tear strained face broke the alpha's heart. "Baby, I know you're sleeping right now and you can't hear me but I'm sorry I hurt you. I didn't mean to sweetheart, I really didn't and I hope you know that even if you hate me I love you and I always will," the alpha said with a broken voice. Jin heard every word and with every word the alpha spoke his heart felt like it was stabbed with a knife. The omega wanted to hug the alpha and apologize but he felt so disappointed in himself. While he didn't even trust his alpha, the alpha came looking for him and told him how much he loves him. Namjoon slowly stood up and kissed the Omega's head, "Goodnight my love, I hope we can clear this all up tomorrow morning, I love you."

When the alpha left the room Jin let the tears fall once again. He felt awful for doubting his alpha. He wanted to turn back time to take back what he said to his mate. For three hours the omega could not sleep, he kept replaying memories of him and Namjoon during all their months together, they've never really had an argument, sure there were bickers here and there but nothing too major, they always knew how to keep each other calm. Now however, there was no argument but it was the biggest misunderstanding between the two. Jin kept tossing and turning, tears never stopped streaming down his face and he missed Namjoon so much. He's always fallen asleep in the alpha's arms that now he can't fall asleep, so with teary eyes he decided to go find his alpha.

Jin slowly made his way to the guest room where his mate was by following his warm scent. He slowly turned the knob and luckily Namjoon didn't lock the door. The omega nervously entered the room expecting the alpha to be asleep but to his surprise he was awake, sitting on the bed, back leaning against the headboard. When he heard the door open he turned his head to the doorway and saw his omega with tears streaming down his face. "Come here baby," Namjoon said gently opening his arms and the omega rushed into his arms sobbing. "I'm s-sorry Alpha, I'm s-so so-orry," Jin kept repeating while crying in Namjoon's arms, his face buried in the the Alpha's chest.

"Shhh baby, it's okay, don't cry my love, I'm the one who should apologize," The alpha said while bringing his mate to his lap. Jin furiously shook his head, "No Alpha, it's my fault. I shouldn't have judged the situation without letting you explain first. A-and I didn't mean anything I said in the o-office, I love you Alpha," "I know you were just shocked baby, but I'll make this clear once and for all, I'll never cheat on  you Omega. I love you with all I have, I can't imagine a life without you, I want to have a family with you and grow old with you, just know that baby," Namjoon said and kissed his omega softly. "And if you're wondering, the girl in my office is my cousin baby," "N-now I know Alpha, Tae told me," Jin said with shame but the Alpha was quick to reassure him that everything will be fine.

The couple were now laying on the bed, the alpha playing with the Omega's hair while the omega was drawing circles on his Alpha's chest. "Joonie I'm really sorry, I love you," "Baby stop apologising, I love you so much, you're my world Jinnie," and Namjoon kissed his mate passionately. Jin moaned into the kiss and the alpha kissed him more deeply. Soon one thing led to another and the two were making love the whole night, all their feelings for each other were poured out into their act of love. After a while the two reached their climax and Namjoon collapsed on top of Jin, still inside him. "Do you want to shower baby?" "After a while please, for now please stay inside me Alpha," "Okay sweetheart."

Two hours later, the couple had finished taking a bath and changed the sheets and now they're cuddling. Jin was wearing Namjoon's extra shirt which made the Alpha coo. "Sleep well baby, I love you so much," "Goodnight Alpha," and the two drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

It was 8 am in the morning and Namjoon slowly opened his eyes and smiled, his cute mate was still asleep snuggled in the Alpha's chest

It was 8 am in the morning and Namjoon slowly opened his eyes and smiled, his cute mate was still asleep snuggled in the Alpha's chest. "Jinnie, wake up baby," he softly caressed the omega's cheeks which caused Jin to stir and open his eyes. "Good morning Joonie," he said and pecked the Alpha's lips, "Good morning baby, let's freshen up so we can go back home hmmm?" "Okay," and they both went to shower.

Twenty minutes later the couple went down stairs and as they reached the living room they saw Jungkook on Tae's lap sipping his coffee and a girl sitting opposite the younger couple. The moment she laid eyes on Namjoon and Jin, she stood up, approached them and got to her knees, "Jin oppa please forgive me. I'm only Namjoon oppa's cousin, there was nothing going on. Please don't hate my brother," Jin immediately ran to her and pulled her back up, "No please forgive me. Instead of letting you explain
I just jumped to conclusions on my own, I'm really sorry Seulgi ah." The beta hugged the omega tightly, "You don't really hate my brother right?" "No I don't and I never will, I love him too much. I spoke nonsense yesterday."

Seulgi and Jin got to know more about each other and the beta really admires the omega- from his looks, his figure to his brain. The two were bonding for at least three hours and it was time for Jin to leave, so he said his goodbyes to Tae and hugged Kook and Seulgi.

Everything was fine now.

A/N: Okay I cried while writing this chapter and my mom thought I was weird😆
I have no regrets