Chapter 13

While the four people were still in a tight hug two others joined. "Did you guys forget about Nari and I?" Taehyung said with a pout. "Of course not you idiot!" Mrs Kim said with a chuckle and they all broke the hug. "Wait Appa, who is Jungkook? You said he started calling you Appa?" Namjoon suddenly asked. "Oh, hyung, actually he's my date. Well, I want him to be my boyfriend and mate, but I'm still courting him. Wait I'll bring him over," Tae said. "Well I'm happy for him. I just want him to be happy," Namjoon said again. "You're right son, " Mr Kim added. "I also want you to be happy Namjoon and I can see that Seokjin here is already doing that," Mrs Kim added making Jin blush deeply and moving closer to Namjoon. "He does eomma, he makes me very happy," Namjoon said and placed a kiss to Jin's head making his parents coo at them while Nari cutely gave them a big smile.

Taehyung approached the five people again, a handsome young male following him shyly. " Namjoon hyung, this is Jungkook and he actually works part time in Jimin hyung's shop," Tae said. "It's nice to meet you Jungkook, I'm Kim Namjoon, Tae's hyung," Namjoon said with a smile showing off his dimples, "Also, Tae this is Kim Seokjin, my date and the person I'm courting. He's also our Nari's teacher, " he added while looking at Tae, "And Jin, this is my younger brother, Taehyung." Mr and Mrs Kim went to greet other guests taking Nari with them. They wanted to show her off to everyone. Jin and Jungkook got along very well, both being omegas, Tae also likes Jin's personality and the maknae Jungkook admires Namjoon so much. The four of them were like old friends.

"Jin hyung! What are you doing here?!" a loud voice interrupted their conversation. Jin turned to the voice and was shocked. "Hoseok ah! What are you doing here?" Hoseok ran to Jin and hugged him making Namjoon growl, his possesiveness showing. Jin heard the growl and he let go of his best friend, he didn't want to hurt Namjoon so he went back to Namjoon's side, the alpha quickly wrapping his arm around the Omega's waist and pulling him close. "Joonie, this is my best friend Jung Hoseok and Hoseok ah this is Kim Namjoon," Jin introduced the two. He didn't want them to have a tension between them, they were two of the most important people in his life. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you were his best friend, Hoseok," Namjoon said. "Don't worry about it, you didn't want just anybody to hug Jin hyung, you care about him so I understand. Also, I'll make this very clear from the start, I'm just his best friend or more like a brother so don't ever think that there's something going on between us. Second, if you hurt him I don't care who you are, I'll kill you," Hoseok said making Jin blush and Namjoon smile. "I'll never hurt him. Ever. And I won't tell Jin with who he can hang out with or what he should do. He's a person too and I won't interfere," Namjoon added making Hoseok smile and Jin's heart beat faster. 'I fell in love with a great guy' Jin thought to himself.

"Oh Jin hyung about your question of what Hoseok hyung is doing here, he's my lawyer so I invited him," Tae said and Jin made an o with his mouth. Soon the people were starting to leave and Hoseok had already left early because he had a case in the morning. The best friends shared a hug, this time without Namjoon's growl. "Joonie, I think I should also get going, it's getting late. Can we go say goodbye to your Eomma and Appa?" Jin said sweetly. "Of course Sweetie," Namjoon replied. They made their way to the alpha's parents and Mrs Kim's face lit up. "Mrs- um I mean Eomma, I'll be leaving now-" Mrs Kim cut him off, "You'll be staying here with us. It's so late and tomorrow is a Saturday so you don't have work. Please stay dear, even Jungkook is staying," "I don't want to intrude-, " this time Mr Kim cut him off "Son, you're family. You're not intruding," "Oh okay then," The omega said shyly and Namjoon just cooed at his cuteness.

Before going to the guest room Jin suddenly remembered something. "E-Eomma, I have a gift for you. It's not much but I hope you like it," Jin said and took out a small box tied with a purple ribbon from his blazer and handed it to Mrs Kim. "Oh Jin, you didn't have to dear, but thank you so much. Can I open it now?" Jin shyly nodded. Mrs Kim opened the box and gasped. "Dear, it's beautiful," Mrs Kim told Jin and she meant every word, she even had tears in her eyes. Jin had given her bracelet of gold and jade. It was meant to symbolise good health and prosperity. The omega was pulled into a tight hug by her.

Soon, everyone left to their rooms

Soon, everyone left to their rooms. Jin's room was opposite to Namjoon's. The alpha of course had his own house but he still had a room in the main house because he often visits them and stays over. Tae's room was next to Namjoon's and Jungkook's room was next to Jin's. Nari had chosen to sleep with Mr and Mrs Kim. There was a knock on Jin's door and when he opened it Namjoon was there with a few clothes in his hands. "Here are some clothes for you to change into tonight and tomorrow, I hope they fit. The butler went out to buy them so I'm not sure if he got the right size," He said. Jin took the clothes, grateful for the alpha's consideration. "I'm sure they'll fit," "Well have a good night sweetheart," The alpha said and placed a kiss on Jin's forehead making the omega blush. "Goodnight Joonie," Jin said and he quickly went on his tip toes and kissed the alpha's cheek, immediately closing the door making Namjoon smile happily. 'How can be so cute?'