Chapter 38

Trigger Warning: Mentions of abuse and foul language.
      *************************

"You don't even dare to look up, you filthy whore. Why are you still alive? You deserve to die. It's shameful that you managed to run away before your father and I could sell you to the prostitution ring." 

Jin still couldn't look up to the person who cursed him so much, his very own mother. He couldn't stop his hands from shaking, he was holding his breath not daring to breathe properly and the tears slowly rolled down his cherub cheeks. Memories of how his "family" treated him while he was living with them resurfaced in his mind.

Flashback

Jin was born to beta parents and had an elder brother. His so called parents despised omegas, they saw them as useless creatures who could only carry children. Once Jin turned ten and presented as an omega, they treated him like a dog. Everyday he would be whipped with a belt before he could go to sleep, and some days he'd get beaten the whole night. The only food he'd get was the leftovers from his parents' and brother's plates. The omega's life was hell for him. Sometimes he'd wish he was dead or not been born at all. The only peace he got was when he was in school where he could be with his best friend Hoseok. When Jin was 15 he told his best friend about everything he's going through, the burden of keeping everything a secret grew too heavy and the alpha was enraged. Hoseok loved Jin deeply, he was like an elder brother and hearing his hyung's suffering made him furious. The alpha even tried to persuade Jin to leave his family but the older resisted.

On the night of his seventeenth birthday, Jin had wanted to sneak out of the house and go to the nearby park. It was nothing new to him, he'd always sneak out to go to the park in order to enjoy the gentle night breeze. However, on that particular night his parents along with his elder brother were still up, discussing something in the living room. The omega was about to go back to his room when he heard his name was mentioned. "So that slut turned seventeen, I'm sure Mr Baek will buy him now," Jin's mother said; "Yes I've talked to Mr Baek this morning. He told me he'll make that slut his sex slave for a year, breed him and then sell him off to the prostitution ring. We'll finally get rid of that bitch," said Jin's father while his elder brother who was also a beta just smirked. "Mom before we sell the slut to Mr Baek can I fuck him?" his brother asked with lust, "I don't see why not, your father can also fuck him for all I care," "Well then dear, Yoon and I will fuck that slut tonight," his father added.

Jin couldn't believe what he'd heard. How can someone be so cruel. He quietly ran to his room and packed all his necessities in a small back pack. The omega had had enough. He let them torture him everyday, he didn't eat much, he even respected them for letting him stay there but this has gone too far. Jin knew if he didn't escape that night he'll be raped by his father and brother, then he'll be sold to some horny old man and be turned to a prostitute, so with all the courage he had he threw his back pack out the window and himself jumped out of it, running away from his family.

That night Jin went to Hoseok's and told him everything, the alpha had wanted to call the police but the omega stopped him because he didn't really have any proof. Hoseok lived with his grandparents because his parents sadly died in a car accident when he was only 9,but his grandparents never failed to shower him with love. When the alpha told his grandfathers (Hoseok's grandparents were a male alpha and a male omega) about Jin, they welcomed him like their own. They raised Hoseok and Jin like they were their sons.

From then on Jin's life has become better day by day. He went to college and got an Education Degree and eventually got the job at the kindergarten.

Present

"You still won't look at me slut?" Jin's mother said in anger making the omega flinch. He slowly lifted his eyes to look at her, the lady looked beautiful like always but her heart was also as ugly as always. She spat in front of Jin and let out an amused laugh. "Why don't you let mom take you to the bridge and push you off huh?" she asked evilly. The omega suddenly got a burst of confidence and stood up, "You fucking call yourself a mom? How dare you disgrace such a respectable title?! For seven years I dealt with your abuses, both mental and physical, I was too scared to do anything. But not this time woman. You call me a slut when you were the one who wrecked a family. You think I don't know how my so called father was married to a great woman but you, her best friend seduced him. But you know what you both deserve each other you characterless pigs,the woman deserved a true gentleman. You're the ones who are sluts. Wanting to rape their son and brother? Pathetic!"

The woman was furious. Of course what Jin said was true, she stole her best friend's husband not because she liked him at first but only because she was jealous. She however was forced to marry him because she got pregnant. However being the prideful beta she was, she wasn't going to allow an omega talk to her like that. She clenched her jaw tightly and raised a hand to slap her son with full force that will surely hurt. Jin saw the slap coming full force and he shut his eyes tightly waiting for the impact to hit him but it never did. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Namjoon  holding his mother's wrists tightly.

Namjoon was on his way back to the park when he suddenly felt nauseous, he knew his mate was in trouble so he ran to the spot his mate was waiting for him. When he almost reached the place he saw Jin sitting with his head down while a woman was standing in front of him, he recognised her as his lover's so called mother. He was about to rush to his mate's side when he saw Jin stand up bravely. Namjoon heard everything his mate had said to his mother and he felt proud that his baby had finally learnt to stand up for himself and he smiled proudly. His smile soon vanished when he saw the witch clenching her jaw and hands, he knew she would try to raise a hand on the omega so he rushed to Jin's side. Luckily he was able to stop her hand from landing on his mate's face.

"I dare you to try to even touch a hair on Jin's head. You fucking excuse of a woman, if I see you within even a hundred miles of my mate I'll make your lives miserable. The day he ran away from his own home nine years ago he no longer has any connection with you, so you, your filthy husband and your pathetic excuse of a son better stay away from my love," Namjoon growled with a very dominant tone making the woman's knees weak that she fell to the floor. The alpha pulled his mate closely to his chest and stared at the woman with cold eyes; she immediately stood up and ran away. She didn't want to cross paths with Jin and his mate again. She knows who Namjoon is and she knew those threats would turn to reality if she goes against his wishes.

Jin finally broke down in Namjoon's arms when his mother went away. "I'm so proud of you baby, so so proud. You finally faced one of your fears, you did good baby," he whispered in Jin's ear and pecked his forehead. "I was s-so scared J-Joonie," "I know baby I know, but you're fine now, don't cry anymore baby. Come on let's drink our hot chocolate and go get the reports okay sweetheart," "Okay Apha, but can you give me a piggy back ride to the hospital later?" Jin asked cutely making Namjoon smile, "Of course my love."

"