Chapter 41

"Yoonie please let me go to the shop, I'm so tired of just sitting at home all alone," Jimin whined to his husband. "Chim you're not going anywhere, you're due date is next week but what if the babies come early and I'm not there?" "But I'm so lonely, Nari will stay with your parents till her school starts," the omega pouted but Yoongi was firm on his decision. "Honey, you're not alone, I've been home with you for a week and I'll stay home until our twins are at least two months old," the alpha stated but Jimin was not having it. "You can't be off work for two months!" "Of course I can, Joon suggested I take two months off to help you with the kids," "You're lucky Joon is a kind alpha, unlike you, you won't even let me go visit my shop!" Yoongi just sighed, he didn't want to anger his husband but he didn't want him to go out either because anything can happen, "My angel I have an idea, why don't you call Jin over. I'm sure he can come with Joon since it's a weekend," Jimin's face brightened at the idea and he immediately called Jin.

Jin was walking around the garden with Namjoon, enjoying the gentle morning breeze. The couple had just finished eating their breakfast when the omega wanted to do some form of exercise that won't stress his body, so he decided to go for a walk in their huge garden and Namjoon being the protective alpha he is tagged along. Their silent walk was disrupted when Jin's phone rang, "Oh it's Jimin," the omega said with a smile.

Hello Minie,

Hey hyung, um I was wondering if you can come over? I'm so lonely.

Of course Minie, but Joonie will also tag along. Is that okay?

Yes of course, he can hang out with Yoongi while we have our own chat.

Okay we'll be there soon, see ya!

Thank you hyung! See you soon!

"Alpha, Minie wanted me to come over so I told him I'll go but I'll go with you. Is it okay?" "Of course baby, let's go get ready then. Want me to carry you inside?" Jin didn't answer but made grabby hands at the alpha making the latter coo at his adorableness. Namjoon carried Jin to their bedroom and put him on the bed while he went through their closet to get some proper clothes, since both just wore sweats and plain shirts after their morning shower. "Baby what do you want to wear?" the alpha asked loudly from their massive closet. "Can I wear your red hoodie?" "Of course baby, but what about the trousers?" "You choose."

Yoongi and Jimin were in the living room, waiting for their friends. "Minie! I'm here!" Jin said in a loud voice, making Jimin squeal in happiness. The elder omega walked over to the younger and hugged him tightly, "How are you and the twins doing Minie?" "We're all good, and how's your pup hyung?" "Mm Mark said it's very healthy and developing well."

While Jin and Jimin were busy chatting with each in the living room, Yoongi and Namjoon were in the former's home office discussing some important business matters. "Thank you so much Joon, I really appreciate you giving me two months off," "Don't mention it hyung, besides when my pup is due, I'll also be taking two or maybe three months off," Yonngi nodded in understanding. "So does Jin argue with you over petty things?" "The hormones hyung, he'll be so angry one minute and the next he'll just cry and apologize," Namjoon said with a smile, "But it's all part of the beautiful journey of parenthood right? I mean even grumpy you can handle a pregnant Chim," the younger alpha added with a laugh, "Touchè," Yoongi said with a smile.

The couples were now having lunch, occasionally chatting with one another and having a good time. Jimin suddenly winced and Yoongi was alarmed, "Babe are you okay?" "I'm fine honey, just Braxton Hicks, nothing to worry- ahh!" Jimin screamed clutching his stomach causing Jin and Namjoon to worry as well. "I think we should head to the hospital now babe, you might be in labour," "N-no I'm fine, it's really just Braxton Hicks."