Chapter 20

Trigger warning: mention of intention to rape. Do not read if you are sensitive to such subjects. Thank you.

Taekwang noticed that Jin sat quite far from him, 'maybe that bitch has already noticed the spike in my scent, well makes my work easier. I'll fuck him till he passes out' he thought to himself. The alpha went to sit next to the omega, his hand caressing Jin's thighs disgustingly. The omega wanted to puke, "W-what a-are you doing Taekwang?" he tried to ask without stuttering but the alpha had already sensed he was afraid. "Don't be scared baby boy, I just want to pleasure you and use you like the slut you omegas are," Taekwang said and forcefully pinned Jin down on the couch. He started ripping the omega's shirt and forcefully kissed his neck and shoulder. Jin was thrashing his body and trying to escape but the alpha's grip on his hands was to strong, his legs were pinned by the alpha's legs. Jin just kept crying. He felt disgusted.

The alpha continued kissing and biting the omega's neck and shoulders. Jin was a crying mess. His pleads to be let go were completely ignored. Just as Taekwang was about to kiss Jin's lips, the door was kicked down by an angry and furious Hoseok. When the alpha saw his best friend's condition his blood boiled and he saw red. He went to Jin's side and covered him with his jacket and he threw a punch at the asshole. One punch after another, the furious alpha did not stop. "How dare you hurt my hyung! I'll kill you you bastard!" Hoseok growled. Jin has never seen his best friend that angry and he just wanted to get away from that horrible place.

Jin went to where Hoseok was beating the shit out of Taekwang and pulled his arm. "Seok ah let's just get out of here," he said while crying. That broke Hoseok's heart to a million pieces. His hyung was scared and hurt, so he nodded and carried Jin to his car. Once he reached the car, he places the omega on the passenger seat and he got into the car as well. "Hyung I'm so sorry I'm late," Hoseok cried making Jin shocked. "Seok ah its not your fault, I'm really grateful you came to save me," The omega said and hugged Hoseok.

Three weeks later

Everything seemed to be fine. Jin seemed normal but nobody noticed how broken he's been, not even his best friend. You see, the omega really masked his emotions well in front of others; but behind it all he was still traumatised. He didn't eat much, always cried himself to sleep, he'd degrade himself and he feared alphas. Whenever he was near an alpha who wasn't Hoseok he'd tremble in fear. One day when the room mates went to hang out in a park a group of alphas who actually meant no harm passed by but Jin was trembling and of course that alarmed Hoseok. "Hyung what happened?! Hyung!" Jin however couldn't hear anything anymore, he was having a panic attack. "C-c-can't b-brea-athe," and Hoseok immediately carried his hyung to his car and drove him to a hospital.

Jin had to go to therapy once a week for 5 months to get over his fear of alphas, and Hoseok stuck by him through it all, being his only true family.

Present
Jin was currently at work helping his students pack their belongings. "Bye uncle Jinnie," Nari waved cutely to her favourite teacher with a huge grin on her face. Jin cooed at her adorable smile and walked over to Jimin, "Hello Jimin, so I'm guessing Yoongi is busy today huh," "Yes hyung, but I'm happy I get to leave my shop for a while. Tae and Kook just can't seem to get enough of each other," Jimin said, playfully rolling his eyes making Jin laugh. "Well they are newly mated so maybe it's normal," "Three months is not 'newly mated' hyung," "Maybe you're right Jimin, anyway have a safe trip home okay. Bye Nari sweetie, be good for your appa okay."

After half an hour, Jin had already cleaned the classroom with the help of Ms Choi. He gathered his things and bid goodbye to his colleagues. He got outside the gate of the kindergarten and was about to cross the road when he saw Namjoon standing beside his ridiculously expensive car on the opposite side, a bouquet of flowers in his hand. He walked over to Jin and placed a kiss on his forehead, on his nose, his cheeks and finally his soft plump lips. The kiss was full of love. After the kiss, the omega hugged his alpha tightly; "Happy three monthversary my love," "Joonie I don't think 'monthversary' is a real word," Jin said while giggling. "Well now it is," Namjoon joked and pecked his lips once more. He handed Jin the bouquet, "These are for you beautiful, now I would like to take you on a date. Are you okay with that love?" "Yes Joonie, I would love to go on a date with you, I love you," Jin said pecking Namjoon's lips. "I love you more my love."

The bouquet

The bouquet