Chapter 7

Author's POV:

When Jin reached his apartment he immediately plopped down on the couch in his living room and took out his phone from his pocket, searching for his best friend's contact. The moment he found it he tapped on the call button and within three rings a bubbly voice sounded a 'hello' from the other side. Jin took in a deep breath and suddenly started talking in one breath 'Hoseok-ahyouhavetohelpmeI'mpanickingoverherecauseIjustgavemynumbertothehottestandmosthandsomealphaI'veeverlaideyeson!' Hoseok kept quiet not understanding what his best friend just rapped and that left him quite speechless. 'Jin hyung, take a deep breath and please repeat whatever you rapped a few seconds ago because frankly I didn't get a thing you said'! 'Oh, sorry Hoseok ah. It's just I don't know what to do. Can you please come over so I can at least get a hug? ' Jin pleaded. 'Don't worry hyung I'll be there soon. Just take care.' They both hung up.

Hoseok was actually worried about Jin. He didn't know what happened but he wanted to be there for his best friend. Hoseok, an alpha, loved Jin like an elder brother. He always protected his omega hyung from bullies and horny alphas and he feared that maybe some alpha had hurt his favourite hyung. With that thought he rushed out of his law firm and drove straight to Jin's home. Soon after about a 20 minute drive, the alpha reached Jin's home and he used his key that Jin had given him (in case of emergencies) and let himself in. Hoseok walked into the living room and saw his best friend/ hyung sitting on the couch, his hair a mess and his face buried in his hands causing the alpha to panic and think of the worst possible cases that could have caused his hyung to be in that state. Without any hesitation he rushed to Jin's side and engulfed him in a warm hug and patted the Omega's back soothingly.

"What happened hyung? Do you mind telling me?" Hoseok asked in a gentle tone. Jin lifted his red face and stared at the alpha with a pout. He took a deep breath and relayed all that had happened to him that day to Hoseok. He especially stressed on how his heart felt like exploding when the scent of Namjoon got nearer to him and how his body felt as if electricity is flowing through it when their fingers brushed lightly.... "And my inner omega was screaming at me 'mate, my mate'" Jin finished with a huff. At this point he didn't know how to feel. Should he be happy that his hyung possibly met his fated mate or should he be angry at his hyung for scaring the shit out of him, so he lightly punched Jin's arm and scolded him "Hyung! I thought someone had taken advantage of you or you were hurt! " Jin widened his eyes as he realised the way he called Hoseok had caused the him quite a fright and he shyly mumbled and apology and kissed Hoseok's cheeks as a sign that he was really sorry. The alpha grinned at this and ruffled Jin's hair.

Hoseok stayed over for dinner (of course he would, Jin makes the best food) and while they were eating he looked up at his hyung and asked "So hyung, do you like Namjoon? ". Jin almost choked on his food and his face grew redder by the moment. The alpha smirked at the Omega's reaction and he got his answer without Jin having to say it. " I'm happy for you Jin. If things work out with this Namjoon, I hope he treats you like the Prince you are and I'll make sure he keeps you happy or there'll be consequences, " Hoseok finally said with a gentle smile on his lips. Jin however was bewildered and he stared at Hoseok as if he was a ghost. "Hoseok ah I don't even know much about him apart from his name. I don't even think he likes me. I'm way out of his league and such a handsome man is sure to already have a partner. Besides how will I know I'll see him again?" Jin ranted. "Hyung, you'll see him again. How? Well you told me he's taking care of your student for five days, so you'll see him for the next four days. Also hyung he's single. How do I know? He's Kim Namjoon, CEO of KE and I happen to be his younger brother's lawyer. His brother always worries about his 'hyung' only focusing on work that he thinks he'll die alone-" Jin cuts off Hoseok "Wait! He's The KIM NAMJOON!? CEO of KE?! Oh my god! How did I not recognize him?! I thought he'd be some rude and arrogant rich brat, but he was so sweet and humble! "

Hoseok just sighed at his hyung and shook his head. After an hour he takes his leave and went home.