Chapter 32

Jin woke up the next day to an empty bed. He checked the clock and it read 7:13 am, he groaned and buried his face in Namjoon's pillow breathing in the alpha's scent that was now mixed with his and he loved it. The bathroom door opened revealing the alpha with only a towel wrapped around his hips, water dripping from his hair. He looked hot. "Good morning baby, did I wake you up?" "Good morning Joonie, no you didn't wake me up, the bed was just too cold without you," Jin pouted and made grabby hands for his alpha. Namjoon went to his side and picked him up, kissed him gently and carried him to the bathroom. "Now go get dressed, I'll shower and I'll meet you down stairs," the omega chased the alpha away with a cute giggle.

The two were now having breakfast that Mrs Park had prepared. "Joonie, are you well prepared for your meeting today? I took up all of your time. What if you mess up because of me?" "Baby, I'm well prepared. Trust me okay? I don't have an IQ of 148 for nothing, and you'll always be my number one priority baby." The omega's face heated up at the alpha's words. Namjoon always makes him feel so special without fail.

The couple were now in Namjoon's car on their way to Jimin's store. After twenty minutes they arrived there and the omega was excited to meet his friends again.

Jimin was arranging a bouquet when he heard the bell ding, notifying him that someone had entered his shop. He looked up and his face immediately lit up, "Joon, Jin hyung!" he exclaimed while running to hug them. After the hug, Jimin sniffed the air for a bit, his brows furrowed and he suddenly pulled Jin's shirt collar down. "I knew you two smelled like each other! You mated! Joon marked you!" The younger omega exclaimed loudly making Jin blush and Namjoon chuckle, "Yes Jimin, my beautiful boyfriend is now my mate," "I'm happy for you Joon, I'm happy for you too Jin hyung," and he hugged the couple once more. "Baby I have to go now, I'll pick you up immediately after the meeting is over okay. I love you so much baby," Namjoon said pecking Jin's lips and forehead, "Bye Chim, take care of my baby."

"So hyung, how was your first time?" Jimin teased Jin making the elder's ears turn a deep crimson. The elder of the two whined and placed his face on his palms, mumbling about how embarrassed he is and how he should have just stayed home making the younger double over in laughter. "Hyung, why are you laughing like a crazy person?" Jungkook asked as he entered the store with a confused face  because of his boss laughing hysterically while his Jin hyung was burrying his face in his palms, ears and neck all red. "Hello Kook," Jin greeted gently and opened his arms so the maknae can be in his arms. Jungkook happily went to his hyung's arms and hugged him tightly, breathing in his scent. "Hyung are you sick?" "No Kook, why do you ask?" "Your scent is different. I mean you usually have Namjoon hyung's scent because he'll always scent you but now it's so different. Hmm it's almost like his scent is now yours, " his eyes immediately widen and he screamed, "OH MY GOD! HYUNG! YOU MATED!!! AHHH! NAMJOON HYUNG MARKED YOU! " Jimin smacked the youngest omega on the head making him whine, "Jeon Jungkook, do not scream like that. You're scaring my potential customers," he scolded making Jin laugh.

Jin was having a great time with his friends. He told them how Namjoon took care of him after the incident where he was almost raped, he also told them about that annoying Ms Choi who insulted him but Namjoon immediately cancelled all the partnerships with her family and how special the alpha made him feel during his heat. "Oh, Joonie also asked me to move in with him," Jin added making the other two squeal like little children who got their favourite toy. "You said yes right hyung?" Jimin asked eagerly to which Jin nodded with a huge smile. Jungkook told his hyungs about Tae's plan to buy his own house. He loved his parents of course, but he wanted to have his own place where he and Jungkook can call their own. Jin and Jimin were happy to hear that. "Okay, now I have something to tell you guys. But you have to promise to not tell this to  your mates, especially Joon," Jimin said causing the other two omegas a lot of confusion. "What is it Jimin?" Jin asked with curiosity, Jungkook nodding along. "Well....... "

"Tell us hyung," "Okay, well umm I'm pregnant." Jin's jaws nearly dropped to the floor and Jungkook fell from his chair. "Awww Jimin I'm so happy for you," Jin hugged the omega who had happy tears in his eyes. "But hyung your heat isn't due till next month, and if you got pregnant from your last heat then shouldn't you be at least 2 months pregnant?" Jungkook questioned. "Well I got pregnant outside of my heat cycle, I'm two weeks pregnant and Yoonie doesn't know yet. By the third week he'll probably sense it but I want to surprise him tonight," "Aww that's so sweet Jiminie, I'm sure Yoongi hyung will be ecstatic," Jin said happily.

The trio were enjoying making bouquets when two alphas walked in. "Hi baby," Namjoon said, Jin running to his alpha and jumping into his arms whining about how much he missed the alpha. "Chim, honey," Yoongi called to his husband as Jimin walked over to him and kissed him deeply. "I missed you Yoonie," 'I missed you too honey," "Hey! You guys stop showing PDA! You're making me miss my alpha," Jungkook pouted making everyone laugh.

"Baby, are you ready to go on our date?" Namjoon asked Jin with a grin, "Yes Joonie," the omega nodded. "Bye Yoongi hyung, Jiminie and Kook, take care," Jin said his goodbyes before leaving with Namjoon.

It was overall a great day.