Chapter 19

Namjoon and Seokjin have been dating for three months now and they were more in love with each other if that was even possible. The alpha treated his omega with so much love and respect. He always made sure to send his lover a good morning and a good night text, he would make sure to take Jin on dates at least twice a week despite his busy schedule, he would surprise the omega by picking him up from work sometimes and he always reminded his lover how much he loves and cherishes him, how beautiful he is and how amazing and strong the omega is. Life was perfect for the couple, it was almost too perfect.

Omega heats come every three months and Jin had his heat on their second month as a couple, but he chose to spend it alone. It's not like he didn't trust the alpha, in fact he wanted to but Namjoon had noticed how hesitant he was when discussing the topic so being the caring boyfriend he is, told Jin it was okay if they didn't spend it together. See the reason the omega was so hesitant was because when he was 19, an alpha he went on a date with tried to force himself onto the poor omega.

Past
Jin was getting ready for a date. It was actually a second date he had with this alpha, Taekwang; usually he would never have a second date with any alpha or beta (even though he's only been on four dates) because all they wanted was sex, but he thought this guy was different. They had hit it off pretty well, the alpha not mocking him for not wanting to kiss on the first date. After about 20 mins he got out of his room, "Hoseok ah, how do I look?" Jin asked his best friend / room mate."You look gorgeous hyung, but please be careful, I really don't have a good vibe about that guy," "Chill Seok ah, I'm sure he's a great guy. I mean I'm going on a second date now," "Alright, but if anything happens call me alright, let's get going, I'm driving you there."

Soon Hoseok dropped Jin off at a cafe and drove away. Jin entered the cafe and saw Taekwang smiling and waving at him. The date was good, the alpha treated Jin nicely although his subtle touches made the omega uncomfortable but he decided to brush it off. "Jin would you like to go to my place? We can play games and stuff, also my sister is there so there's no need to worry," Taekwang said with a smirk that Jin failed to notice. "O-oh since your sister is there then sure."

Soon enough they arrived at the alpha's apartment. The whole ride there Jin felt uncomfortable but he still decided to not over think. Taekwang led Jin to the living room and went and told him to have a seat, "so where's your sister?" "Oh uh maybe she went to the store," By this time the omega not only felt uncomfortable but also afraid. He could sense a spike in the alpha's scent and he knew what that meant. So he quickly sent a text to Hoseok.

Jinnie Hyung😛
Hoseok please help me.
I'm at xxxxxxx, apartment no. 34.
Please hurry.

Hoseok read the text immediately since he was on his phone and he rushed to the address his hyung had sent. He was right. That shitty alpha was not good news, he shouldn't have let Jin go out with him. 'If anything happens to hyung I'll never forgive myself,' Hoseok thought to himself and sped to the asshole's apartment.

Hoseokie🌞
I'm on my way Hyung!

Jin read the text and he was a bit relieved. "U-um Taekwang w-where is t-the bathroom?" "It's down the hallway to the right." Jin rushed to the bathroom, he was trying to buy time until Hoseok arrived. While Jin was in the bathroom, the alpha in the living room was planning how to have sex with the omega. He was very frustrated when he learnt Jin wanted to move very slow, heck he didn't even get to kiss him. His lust was growing every second. 'That stupid omega actually thought I like him. Ha! If my friend didn't tell me he is a virgin I wouldn't even approach him. I just want to ruin him!' He thought to himself.

It has been 10 mins since Jin has been in the toilet. Honestly he was planning to sit there until Hoseok came but Taekwang came and knocked on the door. "Jin are you okay? You've been in there for a long time," "Oh I'll be out in a minute," K, I'll be in the living room." The omega didn't want the alpha to suspect anything was up so he decided to get out of the bathroom, hoping Hoseok will be there soon. Jin slowly approached the couch and sat far away from Taekwang.