I have Vadim and Andrei bossing me around and let's not forget my other father's, uncle Elijah and uncle Andrei and now my own son. They have finally corrupt him.

"Tusya, baby, you are a child and I think you should really start acting like one. I am the adult here and your sister is safe. We have alexsee also to do that." His look switches to one of Vadim, unreadable and dauntless.

Shutting his book keeping it by the side table. "I am a man mummy, it's my duty to look after you and baby when daddies are not around." Throwing my hands in the air hoping to yell a scream but refrained.

I need to keep him away from these men probably send him to his grandmother in Italy. Maybe he will learn some manners about being a child.

Exasperated, I walk over to his side picking him up out of his sister's room and straight to his room.

Once I placed him on his bed, he has a naughty smile dancing on his lips. "Love you, Mummy."

"Be a kid for me... Can you try." His grin goes wider giving me the answer. A definite No.

"I love you baby." Kissing his soft cheeks walking out with instructions to the guards not to let him out of their sight.

The desire to drown my overwhelming son character and letting it burn with a scorching liquid down my patched throat finds me inside Vadim's bugatti veyron speeding out of the estate and towards the club.

It wasn't long after I'm being welcomed by neon blue lights and blasting music that can definitely result to temporal deafness; but I didn't mind. I love it instead sauntering amidst bodies straight for the bar.

"Give me your best shot." Smiling at the handsome dark bartender who waves a flirty wink eyeing my red bodycon fitting like a second skin finishing off with a vamp lipstick showing off a toothy grin. He turns eyeing the bottles of drink picking at least five out of it walking back to the bar.

He looks new; wonder what happened to the last bartender.

I watch him mix whatever the hell it is contemplating where my boys will be right now feeling the bartender eyes heavy on me and how Andrei will end up firing the poor lad not before receiving a hard punch from Vadim as the cute bartender can't seem to take his eyes off me.

"Here you go beautiful." Grazing my hand with his fingers as he place my drink in front of me and a straw in it. He is definitely new.

Scratch that, Vadim will definitely fire him while Andrei must punch him into comatose state.

Having pity on the bartender in fear of his life cause it will be sad to hear someone lay dead in the streets; I look away entertaining my eyes with the crowd dancing to the music sipping my alcohol. My leg shakes loving the tempo searching around for the boys, they should be here by now. Feeding my eyes on partners kissing on the dance floor or new found love getting past that first awkward laugh joining in the dance. I smile.

Peace, that is all I feel right now knowing the bogey man is dead and my kids are safe from harm. My six year old rambunctious Tusya who exerts dominance like a foreskin and our beautiful one year baby girl; both at home sleeping. Utter peace.

Snatching my phone from my purse dailing Vadim, a voice interrupts.

"You don't know the Russians huh?" The familiar voice turns my head seeing the agent looking at me in a knowing smirk.

"Agent... Thailand." I mock seeing anger cloud his face.

"Thompson." He corrects. "Agent Bryan Thompson, Mrs Ivanov now right."

"Has a nice ring to it right." Showing off my huge diamond ring. "And what will a federal agent be in such a place. Don't have anything better to do or are you that lonely?" Smiling at him sipping my drink as I put emphasis on lonely.