Oh god no

Let's go find Rio

_______________

"So you think Rio and Sugaya are the groups in front of us? How far up the path do you think they are?" Okajima trailed behind me as we walked up the cave.

"Not far up, we had to wait five minutes before the next group could go, we should meet up in no time," I stated.

Okajima stayed quiet for another while.

It took a few minutes before Okajima opened his mouth again.

"I'm sorry about earlier, about the... period thing..." Okajima whispered the last part.

I turned back to look at him. He looks quite embarrassed but it did look like he meant what he said.

"Okajima, I get that you're a young boy... And you want a girlfriend, but the way you did it earlier wasn't the way to impress a girl." I stated while trying not best to look him in the eyes.

Okajima's eyes widened, he knew.

"Ah... so you know that I like you?" He mumbled while looking down.

Another long pause.

"Yeah, I've known for a while... and I'm sorry I haven't said anything sooner." I stopped walking, this conversation was getting weird.

Before this day I have never rejected a boy before, let alone a guy has never like me before. I don't even know what this guy sees in me. Weird taste if I do say so myself.

"Well I guess I didn't try to keep it a secret, did I?" Okajima started to sniffle.

Oh god please don't cry, not now. Just say it Y/N and get it over with.

I took a deep breath and said, "Okajima. I'm sorry I can't return your feelings, but I hope we can stay friends."

Okajima's eyes started watering as he nodded his head.

He wiped his face eyes with his arm and he looked back up at me.

"Look, I've known for a while that you don't like me. And by now I think I know why." Okajima's lip started to quiver.

"Okajima I-"

"*SNIFF* Can we go, please. I'm tired." Okajima lowered his head once again.

"Yeah... let's go," I whispered.

*------------*
15 minutes later
*------------*

So I was right. Koro-Sensei was trying to hook everyone up just for some "summer romance."

Rio wasn't too happy that Koro-sensei was trying to hook us up with random boys. She said something along the lines of, "Koro-sensei you shouldn't butt into our business like this. Kids our age don't like other people meddling in their romantic lives, you know ."

Ouch.

"Not everyone's a romantic perv like you." Rio continued. "Oh... okay." Koro-Sensei cried.

"NOTHING HAPPENED INSIDE AFTER ALL! I WASTED MY TIME BEING SCARED! "

A scream came from the cave.

Miss. Bitch and Kurasuma walked out of the cave with Miss Bitch attached to Kurasumas's arm.

"That's why I told you to stop clinging to me. This isn't exactly my idea of a good time after pulling an all-nighter you know." Kurasuma stated.

"AND YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN?! YOU SHOULD BE HONORED TO BE THE CHIVALROUS ESCORT TO A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN!" Bitch screamed once again.

Cherry                               Rio Nakamura x fem readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara