I swear to the dying grass on lawn that my heart did a flip.

Then I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep

———————-
Y/N POV
———————-

"Y/N i got you some soup!" Rio walked into the dorm. "Karma made it." She smiled.

It's been about two hours since the kidnapping. Karma carried me back to the dormitory we were staying at. I had a broken nose and some bruises but that's it. Rio wanted to take care of me so I don't overwork myself.

She sat down next to my bed on a chair.
She then touched one of my bandaids. "I'm so sorry, this is all my fault. I should have never let you go into the alley. I've been way to selfish lately. With the whole Nagisa thing..." she looked like she wanted to cry, but she stayed strong.

I touched her hand then put her hand on my lap. "The Nagisa thing was my idea, and hey I learned that you shouldn't trust karma to protect you." I laughed while gripping her hand tightly. I know she was blaming herself, so how do I make her stop?

"Please don't blame yourself Rio..." I spat out. Damn it.

"It's not your fault, it's mine for thinking a man could protect me! And look I'm alive aren't I?!" I put her hand next to my heart. "I will never blame you Cherry, you mean to much to me."

She laughed when I said cherry. The smile looked fake though. It reminded me the night she started crying but then acted like it was nothing.

"Cherry, what's wrong? Is there anything I can do to help? Did Nagisa do something?" I gave her a serious look.

"No it's nothing like that, I'm just tired..." She trailed off. She was soooo hiding something.

"Okay, but I'm always here for you when you need it, okay?" I smiled. She nodded her head and got up.

"Sooooo Y/N. Koro-Sensei is about to take a shower, wanna come?" She smirked.

"Hell ya. Let me bring my camera." I smiled and got up.

________________
5 min later
________________
Narrator POV

"Ugh why do the girls and boys have to be separated!? Unlike those A class jerks?!" Okajima yelled. Nagisa just patted his back in response.

"Hey is that Y/N?" Sugino pointed at Y/N who was setting up her camera with Okano and Rio.

"Y/N?! HIIII!" Okajima went running to her.
"Oh hi okajima." Y/N smiled. "I heard what happened. Is everything okay?" He got on his knees with the girls.

"Yup, but look Koro-Senei is about to take a bath." Y/N smirked while grabbed Rios shoulders as she peeked in the bathroom.

"WOWOW! THATS OUR JOBS!" Okajima grabbed Y/N's hands. Y/N pulled her hands away and put them on his mouth. "Shhhhhhhh he'll hear us." She whispered.

"Alright I think he's in by now, now Y/N do you got your camera ready?" Rio turned around to look at the H/C girl. (If you have no hair do skin color and if you have a hijab do your color)

"Yea! Let's go."

The six of them tip toed in the bathroom, until they saw the dark shadow of our teacher getting undressed.