Lets see how bad this will hurt!

A/N! PLEASE READ

(I'm backkk. Anyways this chapter is really long. Like 3000+ words. Why did I do that? Because I'm putting 4 weeks of writing in one chapter. Also I'm going to rewrite some of the characters for Y/N's character development. But if you don't want to go back here's what the character development is: After the kidnapping Y/N realizes that life isn't going to go easy on you. So she learns Martial Arts and she builds muscle strength. She also got Karma to tutor her more and train her with knifes and guns.She then becomes one of the strongest in the class as well as the smartest. Thank you for your time.)

I overthink way to much

______________

"Karma! Listen to me!"

It's been a week since I kissed Rio. And needless to say it's awkward between us. Well for her at least. For the first 3 days we were doing alright, I guess. And then yesterday she wasn't here! And today!

"Karma it's my fault isn't it! She hates me now! I never meant to scare her off! I was just tired and-"

"Please be quiet Y/N! I have a bad headache from all your whining." He snapped. Right now we are at an ice cream shop not far from school. Karma and I skipped school about an hour ago. I couldn't bare the thought of Rio and I friendship being ruined so I pulled karma out of class and made him listen to me rant. He apparently liked the lesson today and was now mad at me.

"Your a man right? Deal with it!" I cried.

"You are so annoying." He huffed as he sipped his tea.

"So let me get this straight. You went over to Rios house, met her family, you watched a romance anime, and you felt like kissing her, as a friend."

"Wait your making me feel like im bad person! I did feel like it, but I didn't force her into it. I did make sure she was comfortable before hand." I stood up and panicked.

"Okay... did she deny or hesitate at all?" Karma asked.

"No."

"I see. So it seems she was okay with kissing you. I see that as a sign Y/N."

I paused. I never thought of it that way.

"But we did it for practice! That doesn't mean anything, right?"

"She still kissed you, that's something big right there."

"Y-you have a point." I sat down into my seat.

I paused to think. What was the next step? Should I try to become ever closer to her... wait I just remembered something!

"Karma! Let's go to the bookstore!"

____________________________

"What the fuck is that?" Karma said in disgust as he looked at the books I was reading.

"Girls love. They should help me."

"Y/N..." karma face palmed himself.

"Okay Ill read this half you read the other half! Got it? Good!" I gave Karma half the gl selection to read.

"Wait who said I was going to read these? These types of books are perverted!"

"Not all of them are. There's one called Yuri on water. It's a yaoi and it's pretty PG." I smiled.

"That's different."

"Pleaseee karmaaa." I whined. "I won't stop bothering you until you help meee." I whined.

"Fine! Can we just get this over fast?"

"Sure thing!"

______2 hours later_____