"Oh, Nice"

"Wow."

-------------------

The blonde girl walked up to me and grabbed my hands.

"You're beautiful!" She gleamed. That's sudden. Should I just say thank you or complement her back? What about both? Or is that fake of me?

Before I could respond a bald looking guy said something.
"I know right." Okajima scooted towards Rio.

"Oh shut up! I wasn't talking to you!" The girl pushed him aside and put her attention back on me.

"Let's hang out! During lunch! I'll show you the school!" She exclaimed.

I got flustered, she was so pretty.

"Um, sure let's do that," I said while smiling.

The blonde girl giggled and walked over to her desk.

"Nufufufu! So today we are going to learn about Octopuses!" Koro-Sensei announced.

——-time skip to lunch————

"Hey! N/N!" Rio shouted as she ran up to me.

"N/N? Me?What's that all about?" I scoffed.

"You remind me of an N/N! So might as well call you one." She said while pulling out her lunch.
"It's all meat, do you not like vegetables?" I asked.

"Women like me love meat!" She laughs while shoving food in her mouth. I wanted to say something inappropriate but I contained myself.

"Hm, interesting." I hum while watching her eat.
At my house, my parents don't allow me to eat fatty meat. I'm in a family of millionaires so we have to be pretty, modern, and polite.

Once we finish our food she volunteers to show me around campus, and I agree

"So why do we not have air conditioning, it's so hot!" I complain.

"It's because we are the end class, we are the dropouts that have no hope for the future," She replied while putting her hands in her pocket.

"Jeez, that's horrible!" I gasped
"Hm." She hums

We walked outside to find a tall blonde lady

"Oh look there's professor bitch!" She laughs

"HEY! NAKAMURA! I HEARD THAT!!" The blonde lady angrily pranced towards us.

She paused and looked at me
"Oh, it's the new brat." She puts her hands on her hip.
"Brat?! The hell?!" I scoffed.

"Hm, get used to it!" The angry lady walked passed us.

"Jeez what a bitch." I mumbled under my breath.

"Mmh! We call her Miss. Bitch because of that." Nakamura laughs while walking away.

"Hey, you two kinda look alike..." I put my hand on her shoulder.
"You think? I don't think so..."

"What?! You both have blonde hair and blue eyes!" I yelled.

"Well, I guess so... oh! Maybe I should curl my hair tomorrow! Damn, I'll look so good!"

"Oh my god! Yes!" I laugh

Zip

Before we could blink we saw our alien teacher.

"Class time ladies!" He turns a light red with a red circle.

"Yes sir!" We both said as we made our way to class

"Oh hey, our next class is with Mrs.Bitch, just to let you know." She says while packing up her lunch.