Cherry <3

With a smile on our face
__________________

The sun's bright light woke me early in the morning. My body felt heavy as I looked down on my chest to see Rio's upper body on me, drooling all over my new dress.

I sighed I slowly pushed her off of me. She started snoring even louder as I set her head on the pillow. I smiled as I looked at her and then realized I needed some clothes.

I looked around until I found a hot pink bag with extra clothes in it. I took all the clothes out and looked for something Rio would wear. There was a colorful sweater that Rio likes and I decided to wear it.

After changing I looked around for some food. I ended up finding some eggs, rice, seasoning, and a pan. I started a fire and made some eggs and rice.

I was too focused on the rice and eggs to not watch my surroundings. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body and squeeze me, very tightly. I choke as I looked behind me and see Rio.

"Morning!" She chirped with a big smile. "Good morning," I smiled. She kissed my cheek and then looked over at the food in front of us. Her arms wrapped around my waist and she rested her head on my shoulder. "That looks great! Is it ready yet?"
"No, not yet."
"When will it be ready?"
"Soon."
"Is soon now?"
"Take a guess."

Rio let go as she went to the cooler and got herself a coffee and me a (f/d).

We talked as I cooked breakfast, well Rio mostly played around. She was in a really good mood, she tried playing with my hair, wrapping blankets around my body, throwing pillows at me, and so much more. It was hard to make breakfast since she kept messing it up.

- After breakfast -

"Now I got you another outfit! Hope you like it!" Rio shoved an (outfit) into my hands. I unfolded it and smiled. It was beautiful. "Rio, Im sorry I didn't get you anything." I sighed.

"No, it's okay! Y/N go try it on! Come on! We have somewhere to go!" She cheered.

"Wait really? Where?"

"Can't tell. Well... maybe I will if you go try that one." She smiled.

—— after trying it on ——

"Wow! I knew it would be great!" Rio cheered as she hugged me tightly.
"It does look good! Thank you!" I hugged back. " It only looks good because I picked it out." She boosted.

I rolled my eyes as she intertwined her fingers in mine. She placed my hands on her cheeks, "but seriously, it's cute." She almost whispered.

I squeezed her hand and heard her giggle. Soon after she guided me out of the forest and into a small town surrounded by sakura trees. There were small crowds of people enjoying picnics underneath them.

"Wait, is it already Hanami- Sakura viewing? " I asked. "Yup! I've been wanting to see it lately... I've been here before but I just wanted to be with you." She softly squeezed my hand as she walked a little faster than me, making me unable to see her face.

"Anyway! I asked Karma to set up our spot. Don't worry he won't stay here for long."

We eventually found our spot and started eating.

"So I heard what happened with Okajima." Rio looked up from her food with a pissed-off look. It took me back as I studied her face. Her blue eyes pierced through my own, making me avoid her gaze.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

"Hm, no no, it's fine. Does he know? That you like me?" She scoffed. "I'm pretty sure," I mumbled.

Rio leaned back on her hands and stared me down again. "I guess we will have to let them know." She smirked. "Them?" I asked.

"Oh, I meant everyone. Especially Meahara and Okajima."

"Why Meahara," I asked, scooting closer to her. "Did you see Y/Ns hair today, she's SO pretty. Maybe ill ask her out." She mocked. I lightly laughed as I stared at her. "I barely even know the guy, if I was to go out with any boy it would be Karma. But he's nowhere near my type."

"Then what is your type? I mean with looks..." She asked. I thought for a second before answering. "Maybe 5'5- 5'7. They have to have long-dyed hair, slender, a big bright eye color, slightly yellowish-whitish teeth, and big eyes." I smiled. I lied about the eyes and height part, hoping she wouldn't notice that she was my type.

Rio mumbled something about big eyes before turning red. "Big eyes? You said it twice- O-oh. Cool. 5'5-5'7 is pretty tall." She sighed.

" I know, that's why I like it, but in the end I have you, and I guess will deal with it." I dramatically sighed before laying down on her lap and looking up at the cherry trees.

-----3 rd person-----

Y/N looked up at the trees in amazement, the pink leaves reflected off her eyes and Rio noticed. She smiled as she looked at Y/N, studying her features. She snuck her hand around Y/N's cheek, caressing it softly. Y/N's smile grew as she felt Rio's icy cold hand against her warm face.

Rio leaned down and kissed Y/N's forehead ever so sweetly.
Y/N chuckled as she whispered, "you smell like cherries."
"Oh do I now? At least you like it." Rio smiled.

"Oh, that reminds me! I got your favorite juice!" Rio reached over to the colder beside her and grabbed (f/j).

Y/N quickly shot up and took the juice. She said thank you and took the cap off. She was struggling to twist the lid, so when she did open it juice spilled everywhere.

Y/N gasped and cursed under her breath as she shot up. "I'll be right back." She walked away angrily.

As she was in the bathroom trying to take the juice off there was a knock at the door.

"Y/N? I got something for you." Rio spoke.
"I'm going to leave it at the door." She said as she walked off.

Y/N walked out of the bathroom and saw Rio's favorite blue jacket folded neatly on the water fountain with a note on top of it.

I hope you like it.

                       Love,
                          Cherry <3

—————————————
THE END
—————————————

(This book has officially come to an end. I am thinking about making one last chapter but I am not sure yet. I hope y'all like the book and have a great day.)