Go on a date with me

Yes!

________
Karmas POV
________

Nagisa and I were on our way to the hotel to go pick up the girls. Miss Bitch was supposed to but after I wrote "I love Mr. Kurasuma" she made Nagisa and I go.

"You're lucky you made it out alive," Nagisa said. "I know right, I thought she was going to do so much worse."

Once we arrived at the hotel, Nagisa waited outside as I went inside. I walked in to see Rio and Y/N talking to each other, but something was different, they were holding hands and they were so close to each other while just talking.

Did Rio already shoot her shot? She was supposed to do that tonight. I walked up to them and once Y/N noticed me she skipped towards me like she was floating on air.

"Morning Karma!" She chirped. Rio gave me a devious smile which told me she did shoot her shot.

"Are you both ready to go?

"Yup!" They both said with high-pitched voices. It was getting annoying how they acted like they were in heaven. The way they held hands, their voices, the shine in their eyes, and the way they walked proved it all.

"Alright let's go."

As we walked outside Rio went ahead to jump Nagisa, leaving me alone with Y/N.

"So what's it like? Being a couple." I asked as I put my hands in my pockets.

"Did Rio tell you?"

"No, it was just so obvious ." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not sure, I feel so happy right now but it's only been a couple of hours so I'm not too sure."

"Hm, well I wish you the best of luck." I patted her back for a split second before I let go.

" Hey, guys I want Ice cream!" Rio called from ahead.

"No! If we get ice cream we'll be late for our plane," I yelled back. "You're no fun!"

--------------------- Back at Home----------------------

"So when are y'all going on a date?" Karma laid down on my couch while eating strawberries. "I don't know, but she's my girlfriend! I wanna die! Wait no I don't, wait now what do we that we are dating?" I paced back and forth. "Umm... you date?" Karma gave me a weird look. "Karma you are a ladies' man, right? Half the girls in our school simp for you." I sat down next to him and grabbed a few strawberries out of his hand. He tried to grab them back but I stuffed them in my mouth. "You bitch." He mumbled. "Hey!" We turned around to see my dad, glaring at Karma. My blood froze, how much did he hear?

"Oh hey Mr." Karma waved his hand. "Karma what did you just say?" My dad questioned him. "He said he had an itch," I said. My dad shrugged his shoulders and he walked over to me. "Come on, give me a hug!" He smiled, bright eyes. I quietly groaned as I hugged him. During the hug, my dad started walking me to the other room. "Dad, what's wrong?"

"Are you and Karma dating?" He quickly asked. I threw up a little in my mouth at the visual of Karma and I dating, if anything he saw me as a peasant.

"Ew! Of course not!" I gasped. "Well, I overheard that you... are dating something and I was just curious if it was true." My dad grabbed my shoulders.  "Just tell me who the lucky man is, and I will leave it at that."

Don't cry doesn't cry. Y/N I swear to god if you start crying-

My eyes started tearing up and my breath hitched as I heard my dad's last words.

Y/N you fucking crybaby.

By now I was sobbing and my dad looked at me, confused. "What? Y/N what's wrong?" He started panicking. "Dad, I love you so much, but I don't... I don't have a boyfriend. I have a girlfriend. I don't like boys!" I put my hands over my face as I started crying even harder. I didn't hear my dad say anything so I looked back up at him, but he was just smiling. "I knew it! John owes me $20 now!" He hugged me.

Excuse me? John? Uncle John? What the hell were they betting on.

"Sorry baby but I've always known! You never had a crush on a boy before, and I always caught you staring at girls." My dad's face gleamed. He wiped away my tears with his thumb. I went in to hug him and he hugged me even tighter. "Her name is Rio, you've met her before." I muffled in his chest. My dad hummed as he patted my back. "Does mom know?" He asked. I shook my head no. "Don't tell her for a while, she's a little coo-coo right now."

"Also tell Karma to stay for dinner, I'm ordering (F/F) for your coming out!" My dad chuckled as he danced his way to his office.

I heard a laugh from the other room as I saw Karma leaning against the wall while laughing at his phone. "Did you record that?" I ran up to and snatched his phone. "Yup! I reordered the part where you were crying! And I sent it to Rio!" He started belly laughing.  I looked at his messages to see he did send them to Rio and she read it. "Karma you dick!" I slapped his shoulder as he kept laughing. Before I could delete it Rio replied, "I guess it's my turn to come out, huh?"

"Karma, did you know. That she liked me?" I asked while looking over at him. He stopped laughing as she gave me a weird gaze. "I did, she told me about 2 months ago." "2 months?!"

"Rio only liked Nagisa cause she thought he was a girl, once she found out he wasn't, she lost interest. She told a lot of people that she was a lesbian and they unfriended her. So she used Nagisa as an excuse to seem straight." Karma quieted his voice. "Oh my god, so this whole time she's been scared..." My heart sunk. "I'm going to call her!" I grabbed my phone and ran outside to dial Rio's phone number.

"Hey, baby girl!" She answered in a southern accent. I giggled at her words. "I saw that Karma sent you that video. Are you really ready to come out?" I asked. "Yeah, to be honest, I'm sure they know by now." Rio giggles. "I kinda told my dad because I was scared but I'm not too sure if I'm ready to tell my mom. She's crazy." I started playing with the hem on my shorts.

"Y/N... Can I tell you a secret?" Rio whispered.

"Yeah..." I whispered back. I looked up into the sky and the stars of the night shine. The full moon shone on the grassland in front of me making the dew on the grass look like diamonds. The cold breeze gently caressed my face. It was the right time when Rio made my heart skip a beat as she whispered,

"I really like you Y/N. Please go on a date with me."

Happy new years 😊