(Rios POV) Hand in Hand

Mhhhhhhh....

Where am I?

I opened my eyes to see the tiles on the bathroom floor. My head was pounding against my skull making me lay my head back down on the floor.

This is disgusting, I need to get up-

BLOG

Ew, did I just throw up?

Ow ow, my stomach! What the hell did I drink? How did I get here?

I looked over myself making sure I didn't have throw up on myself and I slowly got up. While standing up my head just started to pound even more and even deep breath I took I could feel my throat itching.

Great.

I walked out of the bathroom stall and washed my face and hands. I looked at my face to see my cheeks red as roses and there were dark circles under my eyes.

I slowly walked out of the bathroom to see it was nighttime, it was probably around 10. I need to go find someone I know, hopefully, Y/N or Karma.

Wait I should call them! I grabbed my phone from my pocket to see it was out of battery. Ah shit. Well, then I should find out where I am. I waltzed around the small looking Park for a map.

Damn, with every step I took it felt like my hips were going to split. I started walking even slower so my hips wouldn't hurt as much.

This had to be an effect of the drink! What did I get to drink? I don't remember...

"Hey, little lady!" A deep voice said from behind them.

"W-what?" I slowly turned my head around to see three older men, maybe around their early 20? Not that it matters... Or does it?

"You look lost, you need help little lady?" The same from before walked closer to me, as he did I tried to walk faster but the pain from my stomach to my hip stopped me, making me trip over nothing.

"Hey hey hey, no need to be scared." He smiles as he got to my level. "I'm not lost... Wait yes I am." Damn it wasn't supposed to say that!

"Aww, do you need help?" Another man grabbed my arm as he tried to pull me up. "No-no-no. In fine, so please leave." I said in a panic as I yanked my arm away from him. "No, allow us, little lady." The first guy said sternly. He then grabbed my other arm and both men pulled me up.

"No, my name is Rio... I think." I said groggily. "Rio... mhh I like that name." The third man said slyly.

He softly touched my waist as the others walked me somewhere. "No no! Stop please!" I tried to kick the third man but in the end, I was too weak.

"Please let go... please..." Tears were falling from my eyes as the boys snickered.

"Cmon we're not that bad!" One of them laughed.

No... I cant.... Not like this! I don't want to!

I used all my force to yank both my arms away then I turned around and sucker-punched the asshole who was touching my waist.

"AH! DAMN IT!" The pervert grabbed his bloody chin making the other two look over to check on him. I took this as my chance to run, run as fast I could.

With every step I took my stomach made a disturbing noise that sent shocks of pain through my stomach and the faster my feet would take me the more my eyes would give in.

"GET HER!" "SHE CAN'T RUN FOREVER!"

No! No no no no! I can't, I have to keep going! I can't give up! I just told her! I just figured myself out! At least let me tell her!