Episode 10: The Cavalry Battle's Grand Finale

Start from the beginning

'My left... what was I thinking?' Todoroki thought as Midoriya grabbed one of Todoroki's headbands.

"I got it!! I really got it!!" Midoriya told the others. But little did Midoriya know, Takumi used his proto repulsor's attract function to get another headband.

"Seventeen seconds remain and we have another fierce recovery!!" Present Mic yelled.

"Oh no! We've been tricked!" Midoriya yelled as he found out he only grabbed the 70 point headband.

"Come to your senses, Todoroki! That was very close!" Iida told his captain.

"We switched the headbands around just in case! Too naive, Midoriya!" Yaoyurozu explained. Soon, time was up.

"Let's see who the top four teams are right now! In first place, Team Todoroki!! In second, Team Bakugo!! In third, Team Tetsu... huh?! Whoa!! Team Shinso?! Who saw that turnaround coming? Who even saw it happen?" Present Mic asked.

"Um.. I'm so sorry... really." Midoriya, now that the teams were now out of the horse and rider formations, told Uraraka who just smiled and pointed at Takumi and Tokoyami. Midoriya looked at them in surprise.

"Sorry it wasn't the big one, but Elsa fused with Zuko got pretty nervous about your first attack." Takumi started.

"We did our best to nab the ten million, as Sakai pointed out we came up short... but we both managed to grab headbands off of Team Todoroki." Tokoyami revealed.

"Yeah, enough to where we are in a solid fourth place and we are moving on. If you haven't noticed... the only headbands Todoroki had left was the first place one." Takumi explained.

"That was the result of your efforts, Midoriya." Tokoyami added.

"So yeah, thanks for giving us an opening, Cap." Takumi stated with a thumbs up.

"In fourth place is Team Midoriya!!" Present Mic confirmed.

"These four teams will proceed... to the final event!!" Present Mic announced. Takumi looked over and saw Mei, sighing that she didn't make it very far. Takumi sighed.

"JARVIS... hack into Present Mic's itinerary and add an event before the recreational game that is sure to happen. Add a presentation by Mei Hatsume in order to spread awareness to the support course." Takumi instructed.

"So you ARE sweet on her." JARVIS started to tease before Takumi yelled "JUST DO IT!"

Mei looked at Takumi and she knew... he pulled some strings for her in some way... he was a bleeding heart who could never lie about something like this. Whatever he did, she'd thank him... as soon as she found out what he did.

"We'll proceed to the afternoon portion after a one hour lunch break! See you then!" Present Mic announced before he turned to look at Aizawa.

"Hey, Eraserhead, wanna grab some food?" Present Mic asked.

"I'm taking a nap." Aizawa answered.

"Wha-?" Present Mic responded in shock.

As the students headed towards the concessions to get some food, someone approached Takumi.
"You pulled off some impressive things in those two events. I never thought I'd ever see the day when a quirkless hero student would not only become a reality, but would also make it this far into the UA Sports Festival." The man who approached Takumi stated. Takumi turned to see...

"No way... you're the Fantastic Four!!" Takumi said in awe with practical stars in his eyes.

Reed Richards chuckled before he motioned for Takumi to follow him.
"You wanna join us for lunch? There are quite a bit of people who want to meet you." Reed offered. As Takumi followed the Fantastic Four, never did he expected he'd also see Charles Xavier and two members of the X-Men or even the sorcerer supreme, Doctor Strange waiting for him.

"This is... the best day of my life." Takumi said. Charles Xavier chuckled.
"You keep showing promise and I can assure you, more people will want to meet you. You are already on your way to a marvelous career." Charles Xavier told him.

End of Episode 10

Preview:
Takumi: I can't believe I'm eating lunch with the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, and the Sorcerer Supreme!

Johnny Storm: Oh believe it! I gotta admit, you didn't look half bad at all for a quirkless guy. I'm curious what kind a hero you could be.

Takumi: If you only knew...

Johnny: Next time... The lunch amongst heroes.

Takumi: Go beyond, PLUS ULTRA!