Chapter 37: St Mungos

Y/n Pov:

I've always wanted a daughter, someone to spoil, someone to take care off that doesn't have to be so stern. When Draco told me about you and when you sent me the letter back, I couldn't help but feel that you filled in that hole in me.

You are a daughter to me, even if we have never met in person. I've taken such a great liking to your strong personality, but I wonder what has happened to you dear. Draco told me all about what happened, but I can't understand why would you lie blatantly to him?  He is beside himself, not knowing what to do, for he loves you so much.

If there is something on your mind, isn't it best to tell him, or the people you have wronged? I understand time and circumstance changes a person, yet no one changes so much in one day.

I also know I'm not your mother. But as one, I always know when a child is lying.

I hope you will open up so someone can help you.

Lovingly,

Narcissa Malfoy

'Great' I thought to myself as I put the letter back into my bag. Looks like Draco's been telling his mum about everything, who doesn't believe me. However, Draco doesn't love me anymore, he's with someone new.  Which is a good thing, as I keep telling myself.

St Mungos is humongous. Uncle Remus, Harry, Mione and the Weasleys and I were visiting Mr Weasley, who was in recovery, on Christmas. "He'll be alright won't he?" Ginny asked Mrs Weasley. "Of course he will, he is your father after all" Mrs Weasley replied reassuringly.

Mr Weasley was more than overjoyed to see us. Mrs Weasley, as usual, made him a knitted shirt. Harry, Mione and I left the room to give the Weasleys some space. Ron and Ginny followed us out. "Is that the esteemed Professor Lockhart?" I asked as I spotted a blonde signing pictures of himself, smiling.

"Yup, the one and only"Mione replied. "Why don't we go talk to him?" Ginny asked. "Are you bloody mad? That man made us face a basilisk!" Ron exclaimed,

"You guys go ahead, I'm going to look around" I replied. "Y/n, are you alright?" Harry asked. I nodded before walking away.

I spotted Neville and his grandmother on one of the floors. "Hey Nev" I said walking up to him. "Y/n?! What are you doing here?" he asked. "Came to see Mr Weasley" I replied. "How is he?" Nev asked. "He's happy to see us" I replied. "And who is this?" Someone asked walking up to me. "This is Y/n Nana" Nev replied. "Well she really is as much of a beauty as you told me" She replied.

"No,um, no Nana" Nev stuttered. "Are they your parents?" I asked attempting to change the topic. "Yea, that's them" he replied. "They look peaceful" I stated. He nodded. "Well I must be going, I'm meeting Luna in the lobby" Nev said. "Luna's here?" I asked. "Yea, she came in today, I think she came with Cho" he replied.

"Cho's here?" I asked. He nodded. "I need to see Cho, I'll come with you to see Luna" I replied. "Don't worry I'll leave you alone once I know which room Cho's in" I added. "I wouldn't mind if you stayed" he replied smiling.

"Luna, what are doing here?" I asked her. "Cho's having her baby" she whispered back. "Which room is she in?" I asked. "In the seminterrato nascocto, the password is mythiloci" she replied.

I walked down a flight of stairs into a well lit room, with beds behind sheets, and doctors walking around. "Y/n?" I heard someone say. I turned to see Cho on a bed. "What are you doing here?" she asked smiling. "How are you feeling?" I asked hugging her. "Numb, scared" she replied.

"Can I hold him?" I asked looking to the baby boy on the bed. "The girl just came to be, maybe let her hold her son?" One of the nurses said walking up to me. "Of course" I replied.

"I have a boy!" she exclaimed as she held onto her son. I looked at the baby, a beautiful boy, brown haired and bright grey eyes....

"Is this Cedric's son?" I asked. Her eyes widened. "I was hoping he wouldn't look like Cedric" she replied sniffling. "Cedric knew didn't he?" I asked. She nodded. "I don't know what to do. What if he grows up to look like Cedric?" she asked. "Then you'll leave him with Amos Diggory" I replied.

She looked at me like I was crazy. "It would be the perfect solution. He would be so happy to have a grandchild, something he never thought he could have" I said. "Just ask him, tell him he has a grandchild" I added.