Special Chapter 1

Narration Chapter

-

"Kinakabahan ako." Bulong ko kay Kaia.

"Normal yan pero ang ganda mo today." Kaia laughed. "Congrats, Ai. I'm happy you found yours already. You deserve to be happy, after all." Kaia said.

"Thanks, Kaia. Not for those words but thank you for being with me. Hindi man kita nalapitan noon, alam kong nandyan ka, nandyan kayo ni Cali. I love you both...so much."

Then, we hugged each other.

Today is the day where me and my home will finally be one...for a lifetime.

Kaia is my maid of honor at si Cali naman ay isa sa bridesmaids. Ayaw ko sana na may isa sakanila ang iba pero sila na ang nagsabi na okay lang. Si Claire dapat but she just gave birth to her little one.

"Bride, let's go!"

Our wedding is not like those sunset wedding, garden wedding or anything else. Ours was the simple church wedding and I'm blessed that Enzo will be the one waiting for me in that aisle. We want it to be here, we want to be one infront of God, infront of Him, infront of Him who made us cross each other's path. Infront of Him who destined us to each other.

Lord, thank you for giving him.

As I start to walk on the aisle, everyone's eyes was on me but my eyes remained on his eyes only.

When I reached my parents, I coudn't stop myself to hug them.

"Thank you po..sobra." Bulong ko.

And we reached the man I am about to marry.

"Take care of her, Enzo. Alright? Take care of my baby girl." Dad said and smiled.

"Yes po, tito este dad." Enzo joked and hugged dad and mom before holding my hand.

"You look gorgeous." He whispered and smiled.

And the ceremony goes on.

"Aisha, my life, my universe and my home. I love you. We met on high school, I met you as someone who has a bad mood everyday, I never knew that I would fall hard on that girl. I can't believe I'm marrying her right now infront of Him who made us met. You're right, I was lazy to find stuffs but I found you, maybe because you are my one and only exception or maybe we are really destined for each other. I will find you wherever you are. Gaano ka man kalayo at gaano man kahirap para mahanap ka, I will find you and I will make sure na saakin ka lang uuwi. I promise to never lose our spark and to always do the little things that will make you happy. I promise to be your only home forever, mahal." He wiped his tears. "My Ms. Sungit and now my own Mrs. Escalde." He chuckled. "I love you so much and finally I am yours and you are mine."

"To my favorite, favorite engineer, favorite enemy, and my only ally. I was down because of you, I met a lot of people who wants to take care of me and tried to comfort me but no one feels like you, no one feels like your comfort because your comfort is my home and you are my home. I promise to be your family and I promise to be yours for a lifetime. Distance and time challenged us before and sadly we didn't won, you left and I was lost but is that still important? I bet not. Because what's important now is I am yours and you are mine. I love you, Mr. Transferee."

And that day, we became one as we both get ready to face another chapter of our lives together forever.

-----

Hello!

Thank you for the 10k reads! I never expect this to turn out like this. So, here is how Aisha and Enzo became one.

Take note that I don't know how to write vows because I'm still young hahaha so I based my vows sa mga nababasa ko lang din dito sa watty and also I searched sa internet.

Thank you, babols! <3

I'll be publishing "Paraluman" soon so wait for that hehe. It's also a donbelle epistolary.

Also, let's vote for donbelle sa mga votings!

Thank you again and you are much appreciated! <3

♡kaliumwritesxx