Love, Kalium

Hello!

So probably all of you are bubblies and I want to thank you all for showing love for my first  donbelle epistolary.

I created this out of boredom dahil walang ganap ang db noon hahaha. I didn't expect this to be this. I didn't expect this to have a more than 300 readers.

Thank you, my kapwa bula! Hahaha. Kinikilig pa rin ako.

So, watch out for my second donbelle epistolary and also, if you're an engene, I'll probably make one for enhypen as well.

Again, this epistolary is flawed and this is not good like the others. I know I lack at some areas in writing but, I'll try to do good. The plot might be common but, I still hope that you liked it.

Chapter 122, 123 and 128 was skipped habang naguupadate ako :( Balikan niyo nalang po. Sorry po :(

Words used doesn’t reflect on the characters’ personality in real life and au will remains au.

I also want to thank my bestie for showing some support even though hindi siya bula hahaha axlyrcn. You can also try reading her ongoing story na sana talaga matuloy niya hahaha. You can check on her profile. I love you, Ash!

To everyone, just like Aila, you are loved and you are appreciated. Let's focus more on the brightest side of life. You deserve to be happy and you deserve to be loved.

Thank you ulit! Mwa mwa! Keep safe, bubblies.

Love, kalium ♡