102

"Have you finish our report, Aisha?" Candice asked, our leader.

"Yes. I emailed it to you." I replied and smiled.

"Okay, how about you, Joshua? Done with your task?" She asked.

May reporting kasi kami ngayon kaya humihingi ng updates itong leader naming wala man lang ambag sa grupo kundi humingi ng updates.

"Yep. Who's reporting?" Joshua asked.

"Me." Candice simply replied.

"Uhh. Did you study the report, Candice?" I asked. Ngayon lang niya kasi nareceive yung file.

Akala ko ako ang mag rereport sa case namin dahil ako ang gumawa ng powerpoint.

"I didn't." Shee replied. "It's me. I can handle that."

Pumayag na kami dahil wala naman siyang ginawa sa grupo. Siya lang ang nag assign ng mga gagawin namin.

Once our group was called ay isa isa na kaming tumayo. Candice introduced the group and started reporting.

And gosh! She's just reading what is said sa powerpoint ko! Hindi man lang inexplain!

"Uhmm...Miss Candice, can you explain what is written on your report? You're just reading it." Our professor asked.

Halatang nangapa si Candice dahil doon, kaya natahimik ang grupo namin.

"Who did the powerpoint?" Our professor asked again.

Candice and I immediately raised our hands kaya napatingin ako sakaniya. She gave me a deadly glare kaya dahan dahan kong binaba ang kamay ko.

"Ms. Aisha? Ms. Candice?"

"I did the report, sir." Candice said and I was just shocked there.

"What the hell is she saying? Gosh!" Sierra whispered behind me. One of my classmates too.

Nakita ko ring naalarma sila Jade dahil doon. But, I signalled them to stop.

"You did? Then, please explain. I know you can read but I need your explanation." Our professor said again.

"Tss. As if she can explain that. She was just partying last night." Matthew whispered from behind.

"Sir, I think it will be unfair if-"

"In that case, I think you didn't do the report. Be honest, who did the report?" Galit na sigaw nung prof namin.  "You think you can be a psychologist with that case, Ms. Candice? Explain that. Your patient won't understand if you're just reading his or her case. I'll give you 5seconds to start again." 

"Aisha, I think you should be the one reporting." Sierra whispered again na sinangayunan naman ni Matthew.

"Ms. Aisha?" Prof called.

"Yes, prof?"

"You were raising your hand earlier, right? Mind explaining your topic?" He asked.

Nagdalawang isip pa ako dahil tinitignan na ako ng masama ni Candice.

"Go." Matthew whispered.

"I'll try, sir." I responded kaya napaatras si Candice.

I stepped infront with Candice glaring at me.

"Phineas Gage was a railroad employee who experienced a terrible accident in which an explosion sent a metal rod through his skull, damaging important portions of his brain. Gage recovered from his accident but was left with serious changes in both personality and behavior."