90

ENZO

"Bro, hindi ba talaga ako pwedeng sumama?" Tanong ni Gio. Susunduin namin ngayon sila Cali at Kaia.

"Pwede naman kung gusto mo talaga." Tango ko. "Kung gusto mong masigawan ulit ni Cali. Idagdag mo pa si Aisha." Asar ko.

"Tsh."

Kaia and Gio broke up.

It was because of the rumor that is running around Manila. Ever since Kaia started building a name in her industry naging malabo na ang relasyon nila. Kaia thought she'll only enter the modeling agency but her manager suggested her to play on a movie that unexpectedly blew up the whole Manila or the world, rather. Then, after the movie, Kaia was paired to the same guy for another project. Then after it, Gio dated some girls. Gio taught that he and Kaia broke up. So, he dated to forget. As they both clear each other's side, they decided to rest and take a break for their relationship.

No one dared to tell Aisha. We know she's going through hell in Boston too. Lalo na at nag aadjust pa siya doon. We didn't want to pile up her problems there. Claire told us that she's been crying every night.

The scene was all blurry. I just woke up with Gio crying beside me. Habang kinekwento niya iyon hindi ko maiwasang maalala si Aisha. Sana kapag kami na, hindi kami mapagod sa isa't isa. I want to be her rest and I want her to be my safe place. Not anyone else, only her. If its not her, I'd rather choose to die.

"Say hi to Aisha for us, hijo." Tito said.

"Yes po." I smiled.

"Give this to her, anak. It's our birthday gift for her." Tita handed me a box.

"I will po."

"Enzo, thank you for waiting for our daughter. Have a safe trip." Tito said and smiled.

Pagkapasok nila Cali at Kaia ay natahimik na si Gio.

"Enzo, don't contact Aisha, ha? Make her worry." Sabi ni Cali.

"Baka mag-alala iyon." Sabi ko.

"That's the plan, Enzo! My gosh!" She exclaimed.

Cali and Aivan, on the other hand, is still on their relationship. They're still going strong.

It's 2 days from now for Aisha's birthday. Bale, mag sstay kami ng isang araw na hindi namin siya muna pupuntahan. Our plan was to surprise her. Cali and Kaia will stay for three days and I'll stay for a week.

Si Vance ang nag-asikaso ng tutuluyan namin. I thought Vance is such a naughty guy who I woud be jealous to. Pero hindi, he's such a good guy. He's a good friend for my Aisha.

I guess, everyone isn't the same as how we think about them. 

He was the one to contact me, to be honest. Vance told me na he's just a friend and I don't need to worry about him.

After that, I excused myself for my future lessons sa school. Mabuti nalang at malayo pa ang exams. Mom talked to the school to just give me all the plates I need to finish so, they did. Kaya naman, nawalan rin ako ng oras para magsaya. Pero parati akong may oras para kay Aisha. Hindi ko nga lang sinabi na para sa pagpunta namin iyon sakaniya.

Pagdating namin ng airport ay nagsuot na agad si Kaia ng mask niya.

"Ingat kayo." Sabi ni Gio.

"Thanks, bro. Update ka namin." Sahi ko.

"Thanks sa ride, Gio." Hindi nakatingin na sabi ni Cali.

"Tara na. Andami ng tao." Kaia said.

Muli kaming nagpaalam sa isa't isa at saka pumasok. After processing some stuffs, nakapasok na agad sa eroplanong sasakyan namin.

After everything, I'm going to see her again.

AISHA'S BIRTHDAY