126

tw!!

mention of death, triggering events and suicide.

E N Z O

"Kuya, please? Ayoko na po." Aila begged kay Isaiah while we were all in tears. "Just let me end this."

"Aila naman eh. Andito pa ako, oh." Sabi ni Isaiah.

Kaia came running down the hall as soon as she arrived the rooftop.

"Kuya, pakasaya ka na ha? Ingatan mo si Ate Kaia. You both deserve each other. Wala ka nang aalagaan. I'm sure, Mama will be happy seeing me there." She said again that made us all teared up. "Pagod na ko, kuya. Alam kong mahal mo ko, pero, kuya, hindi ko na mahal ang sarili ko, e. I feel so stupid for breaking a relationship just because I want to be happy. And now, they're suffering because of me. Nahihirapan si Enzo dahil sakin. Kasi pinilit ko siyang mahalin ako kahit na alam ko hindi niya naman talaga ako mahal." Sabi niya.

"Hindi. Dito ka lang, Aila." Sabi ni Isaiah pero nginitian lang siya ni Aila.

"

Aila, m-mahal kita." I tried. She shook her head.

"Enzo." Tawag niya saakin at ngumiti. "Thank you for saving me before. Pero ngayon, I won't let you save me again." She said and smiled.

"Aila..."

"Mahal kita, Enzo. Thank you for loving me even if its not true. I'll set you free now." She said again.

And when she was ready to do it, someone spoke.

"Aila..."

A very unexpected person spoke.

"There are more to see in this cruel world, Aila. You were focusing on the dark side. Try to look on the other side. Where everything is colorful and alive. Maraming nagmamahal saiyo. Marami pang gustong magmahal sayo. Marami pang gustong makakita kung sino ka. Kung sino ang totoong Aila. God gave Enzo last time, because He still wants you to live in His creation and now, God sent me because He still want you to enjoy what He created for you. Aila, there is still someone loving you. Hindi lang si Enzo, hindi lang si Isaiah at hindi lang si mommy mo. God loves you more than you know. And He wants you to see His beautiful creation." She spoke and I can't do anything but to be proud of her while seeing Aila step down the corner. "You are worthy and you are loved, Aila. You are more than loved." She smiled...genuinely. "He will love you. Even the world crashed down, His love won't die. He loves you and He wants to see more of you. You are appreciated, Aila."

Next thing I knew, Aila was hugging Aisha so tight.

Kaia was hugging Isaiah as he broke down. Aila was still crying on Aisha's arms. And me, I'm proud of Aisha and Aila.

Maybe she was right. There are more things to see in this beautiful but cruel world. Masyado lang kaming nakafocus kung saan malungkot at puno ng galit. I was mad at myself. I was blaming myself for everything. But, Aisha still made me feel loved.

Because of what she did, she saved someone.

And because of that, I can't stop myself to fall inlove with her...again and again.