It can only get worse before it can get better

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry bubs I let my emotions get the better of me. Get the better of us. I'm so sorry. Sorry for every cruel word I said. If you can forgive me."

I smiled and cried at the same time. "Hyung I will always forgive you. In fact I already did". That's when he let go of me and looked at joon hyung.

Before I could comprehend what happened the pair of them were sucking each other's faces off. They poured every emotion into that kiss. Regret, hope, love, want, need and most importantly forgiveness.

They pulled apart for a break and then they looked at me. I didn't know why until I was pinned to the wall and I had Yoongi hyung making out with me whilst Namjoon hyung attacked my neck.

The pleasure I was feeling was indescribable, I was feeling pure ecstasy. I moaned into the kiss with Yoongi hyung as Namjoon hyung sucked on my neck.

I missed this, I missed them. Their kisses, their touch and just them being themselves.

Jin POV:
Jungkook was laying in my room whilst the doctor examined him. He looked at Jungkook then back at me. "You're his mate right?" I nodded my head quickly.

"Well how many times have you done it?" I was confused and was about to ask what when he replied. "How many times have you kissed another person, slept with another person or anything of that nature since you've met him?"

Well I...the first time I was drunk and taken advantage of and the second time well it's complicated". The doctor sighed. "You have an amazing mate right here yet you feel the need to be with someone else? Why ruin two lives? On top of that you didn't do it ONCE you did it TWICE. I don't believe and I refuse to believe that the first time "you were taken advantage of". A/N: (savage doctor!!!)

I put my head down due to shame and continued to listen. "If you think everything will be fine, you'll apologise and things will be all sunshine and rainbows again then you're wrong. It can only get worse before it can get better". I looked at him confused as always.

"What do you mean doctor?" He looked at me clearly not having it. "What I mean is that his wolf will reject you. The soulmate bond will no longer recognise you. It will see you as a cause of pain and distress. My child you may have lost your soulmate forever."

"What do you mean? That's impossible". He chuckled "nothing is impossible, it's a gosh Damn defence mechanism you can't hurt a person several times and expect them to still love you".

"How can I fix this doctor?" The doctor got up from his seat besides Jungkook and replied. "The only way to amend this is to build that relationship back. Most cases it is impossible. Yours doesn't look any different".

With that he walked out. The doctor's words kept ringing in my ear. I knew I messed up. How would I tell his hyungs about it though? I already feel like some of them have a sixth sense for things like this. More specifically when Jungkook is in trouble.

On top of that I have to find that man and get him to tell me the truth. I love kookie and I need to clear his name off anything that he has been wrongly accused of.

It's strange how we don't cherish the ones who are with us and once they leave we realise their value. I truly realised what Jungkook meant to me.

He isn't just a soulmate he is my best friend, my happiness and my everything all in one.

I can't and I refuse to lose that all just because I acted on impulse. It's time to act on behalf of my heart and I won't let anyone ruin that.

~~~~~~~~~
Yo yo yo!!!! I updated AGAIN! Woohoo!!! So basically I was sat in class and boom I get an idea and I have to write it out hence the reason for this chapter.

I have a break from classes soon so expect more chapters ;)

Also I will be killing off characters and that's because the story can't end in the whole cliche "happily ever after". (Y'all see the way I typed that...so casually).

Also question!!! should I make a sequel to this book? Something like "wooing Min Jungkook" personally I hate sequels they ruin SOME books. If I was to make them get together in this book it wouldn't be an easy forgiveness. I mean he literally nearly killed Jungkook. But anyways....I'm not entirely sure on if I should make a book solely based on Jin wooing Jungkook so I may not do it.

Also I have an idea for a new book and I want to start writing it. I obviously won't since I want to work on one book at a time so I don't overwhelm myself but also don't focus on one more than the other.

Be prepared for incoming chapters and let me know what you currently think.

Anyways as always eat healthy, drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜