𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐦 𝐚𝐨𝐮𝐚𝐫

"i'm so glad i'm with you."

-----

y/n's pov

after a long day at work, it was time to finally relax and calm down with my boyfriend, houssem.

"hey, love. how was your day?" he asked, once i took my coat off and entered the living room.

"same old, same old. how was yours?"

"it was a good training session, but i thought of you the whole time because i missed you so much."

"i'm not gonna lie, i thought of you when i had a thought to spare, as now we've finally got back into it i don't have time to breathe, never mind think. i can deal with it though, it's been like this every single new work year, so i know what to expect by now."

"ah, okay. do you need to relax, or do you want to eat dinner? i've made your favourite," houssem spoke whilst rubbing his hands up and down the sides of my body, making me feel safe and secure after a somewhat stressful day.

i whispered, after kissing his cheek, "i'll have dinner, i'm starving. thank you so much,"

"it's okay, my dear. come on, it'll start getting cold now,"

he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dining table, placing down a  plate filled with the food i loved.

"thank you," i reiterated, "i'm so glad i'm with you."

"you have no idea how much you meed to me, sweetheart. i'm beyond glad to be with you too."

i smiled, before beginning to eat the food from the plate. "i love you," i stated, after swallowing, saying those three words for the first time to him.

houssem pressed a sweet kiss to my lips, bringing me closer to the frenchman. "you have no idea how long i've been waiting to be able to say that to you. i love you too, and so much." he said, with his words filled with honesty, once we pulled away.

it was safe to say that the future of ours is bright.

-----

hope this is okay!!

first imagine in a while, and wow i have missed it!! feel free to request on the prompts page x

love you all, and keep your head up, c <33