𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐨

y/n's pov

"cristiano jr! it's time to go to school!"

"do i have to go, mum?"

"yes, darling, you do. would dad be happy?"

"no. i'm ready!" cristiano jr said, running down the stairs then into the car. i drove him to school.

"you'll be good, won't you?"

"i will mum! love you!" he pressed a kiss to my cheek, before going into school, with his friends.

"love you too!" i waved, before going back home to help cristiano ronaldo, my boyfriend, ready for training.

time skip a few hours, cristiano is back from training, and cristiano ronaldo jr is on his way back from school

"hey, darling," i said, as i normally do, when cristiano jr comes back from school.

"h-hey, mum." he replied. i looked at him, to find tears streaming down his face. cris and i looked at each other, giving the look, before going over to him. i held him close to me, stroking his hair as he sobbed into my shoulder.

"what is wrong, son?" cris asked, looking our son in the eyes.

"i-it's people in my school, d-dad. they d-don't like that i'm your son. they're mean to me about it. they are being r-really horrible to me, i don't know what to d-do."

cris joined in our hug, as we realised he was being bullied.

"don't listen to them, darling." i started.

cris resumed. "you are the best son we could ask for. your mum and i love and care for you lots, you can trust us and tell us anything that's going on."

cristiano jr started to smile. "i will, i promise."

i had an idea. i could make him a little treat, milk and cookies, while he played football. i hinted at cris that he could do that, and luckily he caught on quite quickly.

"how about i take you outside and you can practice your shooting? how does that sound?"

"yes, i'd love to do that, dad."

they both went outside, while i made the delicacies for our son.

after about an hour, the cookies had finished baking, so i called them in.

"cristiano and cristiano jr! come inside please!"

they came in, and when jr smelt the sweet scent of the cookies, he gave me a hug.

"thank you, mum. i love you,"

"i love you too, jr. i love you too. come on, these will be better in your stomach!"

i grabbed a plate, laying two cookies on it, and getting a glass of milk for him to enjoy. we got in the living room, and jr chose a film to watch. he ate the cookies, enjoying the taste and the film.

"thank you, mum, you're the best."

"she really is, isn't she," cris joined in, pressing a kiss to my lips.

"it's the least i can do for you two."

-----

hope this is okay, willing to rewrite :)

stay safe, c.b <3