𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭 𝐦𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐲 (𝟔)

"you're so cute when you ramble on."

-----

y/n's pov

manchester united won 5-1 against leeds today, at home in front of a full crowd for the first time in a year and a half. unfortunately, i couldn't go because of the tickets being sold out.

i was at home in the kitchen, just after full time.

i knew that scott would probably want something to eat when he got home, so i decided to try make a new recipe that i found online of brownies.

i got the ingredients ready and followed what it told me to do.

the brownies were put in the oven, before i got a message from scott.

-

mcsauce 💗

i'm leaving old trafford bub

see you soon i love you ❤️😘

-

i typed a quick response, and got myself ready for scott to come home.

the timer ringed in my ear, indicating that the goods were finished and it was time to take them out of the oven.

once i took them out of the oven, i heard the door open, with scott coming home.

"hey bub, i'm home,"

"hey, love,"

"where are you? and why does it smell so good?"

"i'm in the kitchen! and i made brownies as a treat for the win today,"

scott entered the kitchen, with a smile on his face, and came over to where i was, giving me a hug.

"proud of you," i whispered, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"if you're proud of me then i've done good," he said in response. i could hear the smile in his voice.

scott let go of me and went over to the brownies, inhaling the sweet scent they gave off.

"god, they smell good. how did you make it?"

"well, i got the chocolate and butter first, and put it in a bowl that went over a pan with water to melt it first. waited 'till it cooled down. while it was cooling, i sieved the cocoa powder and flour. after, i whisked the eggs and sugar. when the chocolate and butter cooled a bit, i added it to the eggs and sugar. then added the flour and cocoa powder. and th-"

"you're so cute when you ramble on."

i did a double take, and looked back at him. "what?"

"you're so cute when you ramble on. i love it," he grinned. "if i'm being honest, didn't get a word you said, but we'll wait until its cooled and i'll have a small bit. not too much, nutritionists will be killing me."

i blushed lightly, and he laughed in response. "you don't need to get flustered, baby. i'll say it again, it's cute."

we sat down on the sofa for half an hour, with scott telling me everything about the game that i had already watched.

then, i cut up a piece of the brownie for both of us.

scott tried it first.

"oh. my. days. that," he pointed to the food. "that is heaven!"

"what? really?"

"yeah! mary berry is quaking right now,"

"i'm sure it's not that good,"

"it is! try it yourself, bub. god, the nutritionists are gonna be killing me in the morning! but, it's worth it."

he pressed a kiss to my cheek before i tried it myself. to be fair, he wasn't wrong. it was like heaven.

scott spoke. "right, keep the tray away from me otherwise i will literally be eating the whole lot."

i smiled in response, happy to see him enjoying it.

"i want more, but i don't feel like dying. especially when we've not got married yet."

my cheeks turned red again, as we hadn't really talked about marriage or anything related to it.

"hey, i'm not going until it's happened. that's if you want to,"

"yeah, i do. sometime in the future."

"good. i can't wait for it already."

-----

hope this is okay!!

love you all,

c <3