Chapter 32- Revenge

∆"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅"∆
.
.
.

It had been almost 2 hours and Nic left a while back leaving us saying he had some important business to see too leaving me alone in the kitchen with Leo who was cooking something for us to eat though we both scoffed down some cookies

"Is the food done?" i asked impatiently tapping my nails on the kitchen counter while watching leo glide the knife through the tomatoes.

"Nugget do you want me to put a cloth in your mouth?" he asked looking up at me.

"Kinky, but no thankyou" i replied smiling
"Then please let me cook before im forced to do so" he shook his head rolling up his sleeves to his elbows letting the tattoos on his hand become visible. Taking in a deep breath i watched as the veins in his hands propped out each time he cut the vegetables or stir fried them on the pan.

Clearing my throat i pulled my attention in the book that was lying in my hands begging to be read.

I was just getting to the good part when i felt myself get wet, drenched in water from my head to toe. The water flowing through my body forcing me in shivers.

"WHAT THE FUCK" i shouted and turned back to see antonio, caterina and dexter behind me. caterina holding the water bucket laughing her ass of with antonio and dexter barking angrily at them.

"OMG you should look at your face" caterina says laughing. Antonio snickered holding dexter who kept barking at caterina.

Oh hell no
Wiping my face with my hands i smirked at her, watching that smile on her face fall gave me extreme satisfaction. Walking towards her i bent a little to match our height and whispered "big mistake cat, you're gonna regret it" i moved back smiling at her and turned to see leo standing in the same spot, his lips pursued trying not to laugh the food long forgotten and the stove switched off.

I huffed glaring at him "can i please get a spare shirt leo" i gritted out narrowing my eyes at his nodding face.

"Ofcourse amore follow me" he smiled and walked in front of me allowing me to follow him. Waddling behind him the water dripping behind me leaving a trail we finally reached his room.

"Here, dry yourself off, I'll find you some spare clothes" he said handing me a black cotton towel which i used in drying my body and then hair.

He came out of his closet passing me a black hoodie and some shorts. "Thanks" i sighed pulling off my wet t-shirt. "Holy - issa let me get out of this room first woman" leo muttered rubbing his neck a blush prominent of his cheeks.

Laughing i replied "relax leo its a body everyone has one"

Clearing his throat, his eyes wandered around "just because everyone has one does not mean you stare leo" i smirked "right i-uh am gonna go outside and wait, soo bye" not giving me a chance to reply he fled out of the room.
Changing out of the wet into the dry ones i walked out of leo's room a new revenge plan forming in my head nothing too extreme but enough to madden someone.

"We're getting revenge and your going to help me understood?" i asked just as i opened the door watching his eyes become wide, nodding he asked "so what's the plan for your revenge?" he asked gliding his hand through his soft hair messing it up a bit messing up my heartbeat up for a second.

"So you know how we all love your food" i grinned "uh-huh" he narrowed his eyes at me "why do i have a feeling that the both of them are going to be extremely pissed after this." he asked cocking an eyebrow. "i need you to make some onions dipped in caramel" i pleaded looking up at him through my eyelashes "issa"he groaned rubbing his face "please" i pouted "ugh fuck fine" he agreed, grinning i hugged him kissing his cheek.
"Come on let's go dip the onions in caramel" i suggested while i hugged him. His nose in the crook of my neck he mumbled "uh huh let's go" he reluctantly let me go and walked to the kitchen bringing out the onions and caramel from the pantry.

************************************************

Leo had set the onions on the counter and we were sitting on the sofa trying to seem normal. Leo had his head in my lap as i played with his hair.

"When are they gonna come, i'm getting bored" i muttered looking down at him, he pried his eyes open looking at me and then shrugged "i don't know but you better run once they do" he laughed.

"Hey what you guys upto?" antonio asked strolling in with caterina.

Speak of the devil's

"Oh nothing we're just sitting around " i told them, my tone obviously quipped. "look isabella i'm sorry i was just trying to have some fun" Caterina apologized guiltily.

"Whatever, leo made some caramel dipped apple's if you want some they're on the counter" i offered smiling down at leo winking at him. "Sweet" both of them replied and picked up one each by their sticks chomping down a bite.

1..2..3

"What the fuck" the shouted simultaneously
"Run" i whispered, getting off of me he joined our hands and pulled me away from them running fast.

"Get back here both of you" caterina shouted.

Laughing together we ran out of the back door near the pool.

Sighing i wrapped my arms around myself surrounded by the night's cold air slapping me in the face. The only sound audible was our heavy breath's mixed with the chirping of insects.

"It's so beautiful" i whispered looking around the forest that surrounded us.

"It fucking is" he sighed, i turned around smiling to see him looking at me, his eyes fixated on my face the moonlight focused on his jawline.

"Where are they" antonio shouted from inside the house. Wide eyed i went ran near him "what should we do?" i whispered harshly
"I don't know you tell me" he answered back.

"Uh-um wait" and then it lit, it was risky but better than facing those two.

"Remove your shoes, hurry!" i demanded removing my own shoes, confused at my demand he looked confused but removed them nonetheless.

Pulling his hand i dipped my legs into the pool shivering "issabella are you out of your mind you're gonna get sick" he hissed pulling me back.

"Would you rather let them get back at you?" i asked, he looked conflicted but gave up knowing i was right. "Fine let me start the heater first" he hurriedly went and switched it on jumping quietly in the pool.

"Come on" he gave me a hand. Bending down, i put my legs in the water my hands resting on his shoulder, putting his hands on my waist he pulled me down in the water .

"Ughh where are they" antonio muttered, shocked he pulled me under water motioning me to be quiet. Nodding i look at him watching him smirk at me.

It was getting hard to breath but we could hear them murmuring above water. I pointed at my throat to show him i couldn't breath but he seemed absolutely fine.

Putting up a finger he motioned to wait, i was about to give up when he pulled me closer pulling me down looking into my eyes, i smiled regardless of me about to drown.

Just as I was about to go up for some air, almost giving up he tightened his hands on my waist pulling me closer to his body. I locked my hands behind his neck when I felt his lips connect with mine. It was nothing like I imagined it, it wasn't absolutely perfect but after moving my lips to his I felt it, they fit perfectly together the butterflies in my stomach agreeing. The kiss made me feel tingly all over and then it hit.

Leonardo Matteo Giovanni was kissing me underwater.
.
.
.
A/N
Hey guys so firstly this is what i did when i wrote that
'Loud mental squeal'
Anyways that was possibly the longest chapter written by me.

Thoughts on chapter?
Like and comment
Until next time
Adios Bitches