Chapter 9- Dark Place

∆ "𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑙𝑦" ∆

A/N
Hey guys here's chapter nine and I'm sure you're gonna hate me but trust me I hated every moment but I hope you enjoy my writing please vote and comment ok back to the chapter
.
.
.

A/NHey guys here's chapter nine and I'm sure you're gonna hate me but trust me I hated every moment but I hope you enjoy my writing please vote and comment ok back to the chapter

⚠︎TW WARNING ⚠︎

The darkness around me was kind of comforting but soon vanished when i felt a shiver go up my spine making my eyes fly open in shivers. I hissed at the cold temperature accompanied by the cold air and shut my eyes once again. A few seconds later i heard the voice responsible for everything.

“Ahh babycakes you’re awake good” the man spoke and i looked at him in disgust still shivering uncontrollably.

“What the fuck is wrong with you, you sick bald cock eating ass sucking bastard!” i exclaimed and went to pounce on him when i saw that my hands and legs were tied and my ball gown was ripped and nowhere on me, the only thing that i was wearing was a set of lace bra and panties.

“Well that’s no way to talk to someone who changed you out off of your dirty clothes, is it babycakes.”  He grinned a toothy grin but not the one that makes you happy the one that yellow toothed making you barf.

“You sick fuck i swear on my goddamn nuggets you will pay” i shouted and he smirked and walked forward taking off his bloody shirt.

“You won’t be doing anything because you’re mine and you’re gonna enjoy everything i do tonight babycakes” the cagna spoke and moved forward putting a hair strand behind my ear, i moved my head to the side and spit on him making him slap me. Fuck this son of a bitch that hurt. I grit my teeth and closed my legs trying to pull them closer but to no avail did that happen as the bastard had tied my legs down to the bed with handcuffs that were digging in my skin making me hiss in pain.

“Now for the good part im gonna make sure you wont be able to walk” he whispered his stinky breath fanning on my face.

“No please no i beg you let me go i won’t tell anyone please.” i begged him to let me go as that was the only thing left at that point for me to do. That was my breaking point the reality set in, i was going to be raped, and i was going to lose myself in the same dark place i tried so hard to get out of but this for a worse, no worst reason.

“No can do babycakes you ain't going nowhere.” he spoke with a grin and ripped of my bra while i trashed around trying to get rid of the ropes on my hand. He slapped me and i whimpered at the heat i felt on my cheek from the slap. I let the tears flow free as the sick perverted bastard left sloppy kisses trailing down from my cheek to neck to collarbone to my chest as squirmed and cried begging god to let me get out of this hell.

“Please i beg of you let me go, my - my family’s rich i can get you some money, please” i sobbed as he simply shook his head and smirked kissing me right on my abdomen licking me making me shiver from disgust. Never in my life had i ever felt so helpless. He kissed me on my thighs as i trashed around but a little weakly as i was exhausted. He stopped and thought it was finally over but  I heard him remove his pants.

“You know babycakes you’ve disrespected me quite a few times and i don’t like it when i am disrespected.”  I cracked open my eyes and saw him rolling the belt around his hands. I was confused but just a second later i felt a stinging pain on my chest making me scream out in pain. And another, i chocked up a sob when i felt him whipping me once more on my arms and legs. I was exhausted beyond words and i could feel the bruises forming on my body.

After 5 minutes on torture and whipping me everywhere on my body making me scream he finally stopped. I felt blood dripping down my head and back. I tried moving but stopped immediately because of the immense pain. I closed my eyes trying to calm my heart down and let the sweat on my body dry or maybe its just blood. I was too tired to notice the difference as i felt numb all over.

I took a deep breath when i screamed out in pain as the bastard slammed into me. I opened my eyes and saw him right on top of me slamming into me as i moved around yet he kept leaving sloppy kisses on my body and then kissed me plunging his tongue in my mouth as i cried out in utter disgust and helplessness. I kept screaming and crying, i could feel my throat getting hoarse and dry and my body sore from the pressure on my wounds  and bruises.

“Stop moving babycakes unless you want some more punishment.”  he spoke out heavily as he constantly slammed into me increasing the pain

“Stop stop please stop” i somehow spoke not recognising my own voice from it being extremely dry.

As i squirmed around i felt him pull out. Once he stood up I cried and cried   knowing this was it there was no hope for me. I was going to die knowing i couldn’t do anything, i was going to die before i could say goodbye to everyone I loved and cared for.

“Take rest babycakes ill be back.” he said and went out the door.

I sobbed and let it all out while the questions swarmed in my head. What if daniel hates me? What will mia think? Will my parents disown me ? will i even see them before i die. This was all my fault if i hadn’t run away none of this would’ve happened.

I knew  my eyes were red and my body was bleeding from all the torture. I gave up, i lost, if only i tried running harder or stayed in my place instead of going to inquire about the sound.

Would my parents be searching for me? Are mia and daniel okay? Did shawn run away? All these questions kept my eyes open even though they were begging to be closed just for a second.

**********************************************

A few hours had passed by and  could see the sun light barging in the dark room through the gap  in between the curtains. I knew i was in some type of house that was filled with crates most probably a warehouse I still hadn’t slept and my throat was hurting whereas my whole body felt sore at some places yet numb at some.  I had a killer  headache and i still  hadn’t gotten the handcuffs and ropes off of me. I closed my eyes trying to get some rest when i heard  the door click, i snapped open my eyes and saw the bastard coming in with a smirk.

“Good morning babycakes how are you” he asked moving his fingers around my body making me hiss out in pain.

I moved my head to the side when i saw him trying to kiss me.

“Tsk tsk tsk still haven’t learned i see” he spoke moving back in complete mock.

“I guess its time for your punishment.” he took out his belt and started whipping me all around as i cried out screaming in agony. Eventually i felt my self giving up and passed out shutting my eyes welcoming the darkness even if it’s just for a while.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A/N
Hey guys so please don’t hate me and if ou do i hate myself too but i promise it gets better, sorry for keeping you guys hanging but here it is and ill update asap .

Will issa survive?

Thoughts on the chapter?

Ok until next time
Adios Bitches