Chapter 12- Painful Death

∆ 𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑; 𝐴 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑎𝑛𝑡, 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟∆

.
.
.
A/N 

Hey guys, i apologize for the slow updates  im really busy with studies hope you guys enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment, ok onto the chapter

.
.
.

"Issabella" i murmured wide eyed looking at her unconscious body

"Issabella" i murmured wide eyed looking at her unconscious body. I immediately ran towards her and covered her with the blanket wrapping it around her tiny body. 

I was just about to call antonio when i heard his voice

"Boss boss bossssss im hereeeee" he singsonged i rolled my eyes and heard caterina shouting at him "shut up bitch, you sound like a dying seal" 

"Stop fighting idiots and come here fast" i shouted while picking up issabella's body, careful ,not to hurt her. 

"Why the fuck are you shoutinggg- what the fuck happened here?" antonio asked looking at jack the guy who was on issabella and issabella in my hands wrapped in a silk blanket.

"Non c'e' tempo per spiegare, basta portare il corpo bastardo nelle cella" i ordered and he immediately understood and dragged his body to the cells while caterina stood there looking at me for an explanation.

(no time to explain,  just take the bastard's body to the cells).

I sighed and shook my head "ill explain later im taking her home, tell antonio to just tie him up and not to give him any food only water twice a day, i deal with that bastard later." i declared and caterina nodded and went out the door.

I called my gang doctor to come and look at issabella for any injuries. 

"Buongiorno dottore" (good morning doc) i spoke in the call, i heard some shuffling and then he spoke

"Sig. giovanni cosa posso fare per lei?" he muttered sleepily. Shit i forgot it's still 7 am, but this more important.

"Ho bisogno che tu venge a casa mia al piu presto" (i need you to come at my house asap"  i replied leaving no matters for discussion.

"Certo che ci saro tra dieci" (of course ill be there in ten) he spoke slightly  scared 

"Bene" i replied and cut the call and started walking towards my car, i safely strapped her in the back seat laying her down. I quickly sat in the front seat and held one of her hands while driving. I sped through the roads and reached home when i saw doc pulling in the driveway. I parked my car and opened the back door to pick issabella up, i held her in my arms and nodded at doc who understood and went up to my room to set the things he would need.

 I parked my car and opened the back door to pick issabella up, i held her in my arms and nodded at doc who understood and went up to my room to set the things he would need