Chapter 7- suck my dick you codger

∆ "𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑠 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑜𝑓  𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔" ∆

A/N
Hiya people here's chapter 7 hope you enjoy
And don't forget to vote and comment ok back to the chapter enjoy

A/N Hiya people here's chapter 7 hope you enjoy And don't forget to vote and comment ok back to the chapter enjoy

"It-it's a mistake, i didn't mean to be here, i did-didn't see anything." i stuttered and slowly backed away

"Oh don't lie to me babycakes, i hate liars darling and since you lied you're going to be punished" the bald muscular man spoke and laughed coldly walking towards me.

So you must be wondering how i got into this shituation as daniel says well lets rewind shall we.

3hrs ago
I pushed open the back door running away holding my heels in one hand and my purse in another after slapping the living shit out of shawn which im sure will leave a mark. Oh well *mental shrug and pat*.

I ran and ran down the road filled with adrenaline and blurred eyes tears pouring down remembering the pain and hatred he caused.

After about 15 mins of running the adrenaline started to fade and i could feel the throbbing ache in my legs, i slowed down and stopped near an abandoned park.

I bended slightly hands on my knees trying to catch my breath, i felt the sweat dripping down my forehead and neck after my run, a cool breath passed by making me sigh at the feeling of cold air hitting my face. A few moments of catching my breath i walked inside the park and saw a swing, i walked towards it and sat down as my dress was already dirty from all the running. I looked at the sky and wiped my tears and closed my eyes taking a deep breath wishing i could smoke right now but i left my pack at home.

After a few moments of feeling the peace settle in i heard my stomach grumble. I remembered i had yet to eat and i missed my nuggets. From nuggets i remembered my parents,daniel and mia and opened my clutch to take out my phone when i heard a long bang accompanied with my ears silencing out any noise for about 15 seconds. I got up and looked around with such speed i was shocked i hadn't gotten whiplash.

As i was looking around i saw a shadow lurking around the dark alley. I felt my heart beat increase but i also found my self walking toward the shadow out of sheer curiosity, i hid behind the wall peeking towards the shadow and saw a tall buff and bald guy with a gun in his hands and a guys body with blood oozing down his forehead. I slapped a hand over my mouth to stop myself from screaming.

I stepped back intending to hide and get the fuck out of this conjuring scary alley away from the man, but my hopes were soon crushed when i stepped back and some rocks made a sound resulting in the buff guy locating me.

"You stay right there" he shouted and ran towards me, i stepped back and ran with all the energy left.

"Now now babycakes what are you doing here alone at night" the guy caught up with me and spoke with a smirk playing on his lips making me shiver with disgust.